• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pman

• Yellowfever

• easy44

• Soupeod

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Over 10 years, I have ridden tens of thousands of km touring the Philippines. Explored all major islands (except Masbate). My bikes for these rides have been from a Symco Stryker 150 to a Honda TransA

I have got 3 bikes in PI , and 2 in Aus. This is the Aus ones , a 1950 Panhead , Harley Davidson , and a 1973 Triumph Bonneville.  

Everyone has their resons for coming to an liking the Philippines. Mine is motorcycles and women.   I love to ride my motorcycles year round and of course the wonderful beautiful women here in the

Posted Images

AussieLex

I have already posted a pic of my fiancee and bike in my gallery ... 

I have already posted a pic of my fiancee and bike in my gallery ...

share it here. If you click advanced options there's a way to post it in here from there

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Dumaguete 016 11-16-2010.jpg

• Like 3
Jack_be_nimble

Salty Dog, I got the same bike.  Had it for about 2 years.  I like it, but had to have the following repaired or replaced; ingnition switch, starter relay, and voltage regulator.

How has yours been?

• Like 1
  • Administrator
Salty Dog
On 3/25/2015 at 1:05 AM, Jack_be_nimble said:

Salty Dog, I got the same bike.  Had it for about 2 years.  I like it, but had to have the following repaired or replaced; ingnition switch, starter relay, and voltage regulator.

How has yours been?

Had a problem with the clutch when it was new, but that was it.

Great bike for the Dumaguete area.

I had to sell it after I got out of the hospital. It was less than a year old.

Some lucky guy got it cheap and in almost new condition with less than two-thousand kilometers on it.

• Like 1
Yellowfever

I got my ybr125g in December and I've put about 2,300 on it so far during two trips totally about 5 weeks all up. It's a great little bike with a bit of extra ground clearance which helps up in the mountains. It's had the 500km and 2,000km service which is pretty much just changing oil. It has a slight exhaust valve tap but not enough to be worth adjusting. Unlike women, valve clearances are better a little loose than a little tight. I wish it had a bit more power, but it gets me around. Best mod so far? Adding a cell phone holder and charger, which holds my phone in its waterproof case. Never get lost again or run out of battery. I changed the rear sprocket from a 45t to a 48t which helps a little but not much. I might get a bigger bike next year if I still visit as often.

• Like 1
digger canuck

Both are my babes  , super 4 and super legs :yahoo: 

post-15261-0-74335600-1427265219_thumb.jpg

• Like 8
goldeagle

one of the features of the Philippines is how few women know how to drive motorbikes. In Thailand it is almost all of them. In the Philippines it is comparitively few, well short of 50%, When you do come across a girl that knows how to drive that is an exception but it is always a plus because it means you can go out and have a skinful and she can be the one that drives back. You just have to make sure you are not so pissed that you fall off the back.

Yellowfever

one of the features of the Philippines is how few women know how to drive motorbikes. In Thailand it is almost all of them. In the Philippines it is comparitively few, well short of 50%, When you do come across a girl that knows how to drive that is an exception but it is always a plus because it means you can go out and have a skinful and she can be the one that drives back. You just have to make sure you are not so pissed that you fall off the back.

Seriously? Isn't your bike a cr or some other tall sort bike from memory? There's no way I'd be a passenger on the back of even a small bike with a girl the size I prefer at the wheel. She just wouldn't be able to manage the bike with me on it. I haven't let anyone take me for a ride on the back of a bike on maybe 10+ years though. I'd have to be too drunk to even be able to get on the bike before I'd let that happen, and I just don't ever get that drunk. Not unusual for me to ride home after a few though.

goldeagle

so long as you are not a total fatso of such size that you should not be on a scooter in the first place even by yourself, even 4'10 girls will not have a problem driving you provided they know how however in the Philippines there is just a a very noticeable shortage of girls that actually know how to drive compared to other countries like Thailand, I have heard others say that Vietnamese girls also much more commonly know how to drive motorbikes compared to Filipinas.

riklynbor
On 3/25/2015 at 3:59 AM, goldeagle said:

Tought mine to ride a motor so she would not have to rely on others to get her around.

• Like 4
goldeagle

I would not want to teach them how to drive from scratch or almost scratch myself. Too much potential for having arguments when you are in a relationship with them also I think it is better if they are initally taught the very basics like here is the gas there is the brake and so on in their native language by another Filipino.