Sign in to follow this  
Lee

A new business idea, involves poop :)

Lee

Could be a gold mine here in the Philippines since so many expats and especially some of those on this forum are so full of it. lol. 

Feces contains gold worth millions: study

Human feces contains gold and other precious metals that could be worth hundreds of millions of dollars, experts say.

Now the trick is how to retrieve them -- a potential windfall that could also help save the planet.

"The gold we found was at the level of a minimal mineral deposit," said Kathleen Smith, of the US Geological Survey, after her team discovered metals such as platinum, silver and gold in treated waste.

A recent study by another group of experts in the field found that waste from one million Americans could contain as much as $13 million worth of metals.

Finding a way to extract the metals could help the environment by cutting down on the need for mining and reducing unwanted release of metals into the environment. MORE

• Like 1

Runian

A long ass gold trap. Liquefy the crap in huge ass blender and send it down a mile long riffle shoot. Just b4 the blender you build a hydraulic nugget trap to catch those elusive dingelberries. Dingelberries  is a natural trap for many metals as the sticky mass rotates and shifts around in the crack accumulating the heavy metals until it reaches a critical mass and dislodges from it's natural perch. :D

• Like 2

Jawny

This may not be as far fetched as it sounds. I recall a report a few years back about a fellow who cleaned the sidewalks by hand, meticulously, in the streets near gold jewelers I think it was NYC. Obviously tedious and somewhat disgusting work, but it did generate an income. Maybe now the term "kiss my ass" will take on a whole new meaning.

• Like 2

woodchopper

this is a "crappy" post,,,,,,,,, :wheel: 

• Like 3

death_by_cupcake

I will start asking my husband to pan his shit.

• Like 1

riklynbor

So you can polish a turd?