Pemberton Murder of Transgender (Update August 2020)

J-Divert

My wife said she heard on abs news that the DNA from the sperm found in the condom did not match the DNA of the accused. Has anyone heard anything about this?

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/77873-dna-at-laude-crime-scene-doesn’t-match-pemberton’s/

Edited by J-Divert
  • Like 1
  • Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill H

• SkyMan

• Lee

• Davaoeno

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I may as well have more people not like what I say when I speak my mind. Maybe I'll bat 1.00?   I was a member of the US Navy for the better part of 12 years from '79 to '91 - enlisted - went

What a joke this trial has become, none of my neighbors (Philippine Citizens) could give a hoot about the transgender that didn't tell this proud young Marine that he had a pair in between his legs an

Excellent idea.  Four Filipino young men murdered a US Marine Major in cold blood.  It was filmed, there is no doubt the four did the crime, two of the four never had charges brought against them, the

Posted Images

smokey

Found probable cause? They charge you here for things you didnt do anyway!

well the DNA did not match and i heard the bite marks did not match but there was a puff of smoke around his head

I told my wife when the U.S. Agreed to transfer him to Philippine Custody and allowed the ships to leave with at least several possible wittiness as to their being together...That I would bet Dollars to Doughnuts the guy has admitted to Navy Investigators to the attack, he and the Navy Know he did it but just trying to put up a show of resistance...

From his own statements, it seems this is the case.

Edited by ROVER
SomeRandomGuy

Wait for the court case.

Its not like reporters and lawyers here have a habit of making shit up.

First i have heard that one of his friends said he chocked a he/she.

Bah humbug

lazydays

My wife said she heard on abs news that the DNA from the sperm found in the condom did not match the DNA of the accused. Has anyone heard anything about this?

Yeah, but think about this.

Seedy, back street, short time hotel where the Filipino caretaker "should" clean room and empty trash cans after each customer has vacated, aint gonna happen!

• Like 1

Wait for the court case

Why? If they want him to be guilty he'll be guilty. The trial is just for grins.

This is the first I've ever heard about lawyers and the press making shit up here. Are you sure about that?

I wonder if they checked "Barbie's" DNA as well ..maybe he pitches as well as catches?

• Administrator
Salty Dog

Harry Roque, the lawyer of Laude's family, welcomed the prosecutors' ruling and angrily demanded that Pemberton be thrown into an ordinary jail.

You mean like all the other high profile arrested in this country in their private cells. It's too bad Permberton doesn't know the common Filipino "I'm too sick to be prosecuted" drill...

• Like 2
Headshot

Did anybody think this case was just going to go away? This development is just part of the slow-moving Philippine justice process. This will go to trial, and I'm sure there will be many comments on how the trial is conducted. However, none of us actually knows what happened that night, so maybe people should wait until the two sides of this case come out...which they surely will at some point. Then again, what fun would that be?

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 2
contraman

Like most things here, the facts dont matter, the masses want him to be guilty, so that is what will happen.

Then there will be a big to do about how bad Kanos are resulting in another round of extra conditions from the BI.

Any bets ?

Davaoeno

Harry Roque, the lawyer of Laude's family, welcomed the prosecutors' ruling and angrily demanded that Pemberton be thrown into an ordinary jail.

You mean like all the other high profile arrested in this country in their private cells. It's too bad Permberton doesn't know the common Filipino "I'm too sick to be prosecuted" drill...

better get the neck brace and wheel chair available

• Like 1
Headshot

Like most things here, the facts dont matter, the masses want him to be guilty, so that is what will happen.

Then there will be a big to do about how bad Kanos are resulting in another round of extra conditions from the BI.

Any bets ?

You mean like in the Santos trial here on Cebu. It seemed like almost everybody in the Philippines wanted her and Griffiths to be found guilty...but amazingly...that didn't happen.

• Like 2

I'm very curious about the bite marks.  If they in fact don't belong to the Marine there is something we don't know big time.  If in fact he did this, he should plead guilty and face the consequences, the trial is just for show anyway.  They hypocrisy on display is very telling too.  So much to do over his jail conditions when every politician sitting in jail at this moment gets royal treatment, if it's good for them, it should be good for everyone, but of course that will never happen here.

• Like 1

Some of you are a little thick sometimes....

Please explain how the semen would be in a condom in the room if he killed him/her when he found out he/she was a transgender? Did he do the deed after the murder or just f*** him/her in the a** and then notice and do the murder?

I would have to believe they didn't clean the short time room very well after the previous customer and the condom was there when they checked in...

• Like 2