woodchopper

mine

• Like 1

Paul

What is the one on the trailer??

Another one. :cool:

• Like 1

Yellowfever

Pictures guys....pictures of your own bikes plz,,,,not just  copy and paste dreams from google.

Said the guy who didn't post any pictures

Paul

I took a picture of the tractor thingy...

... from the internet.

• Like 1

Hy H

Sorry mate......not with you ??............. :cooking: ...... :stick_poke:

Pman

the traffic here is madness to say the least,,, i ride around on my 125 kawasaki ive had that for three years to get around easy enough would like to upgrade to a kawasaki nude 250 nice and lightweight and on sunday when there are less idiots on the road im out cruising on my iron 883 hd with my girl ;-)

The naked Kawasaki 250 is beautiful but it has that aweful lean forward riding style.

I used to just lay on my tank on my busa but roads are to rough for that here.

I would have to look into getting custom bars to alter it to a standard riding position.

• Like 1

Irenicus

The naked Kawasaki 250 is beautiful but it has that aweful lean forward riding style.

I used to just lay on my tank on my busa but roads are to rough for that here.

I would have to look into getting custom bars to alter it to a standard riding position.

Rouser 200NS has the more upright seating position. 250 has 10 more HP through.  Both have front and rear disc brakes.  

250 - $5,227.00

200 - $2,227.00

PMan - I have spoken with four guys who have the 200 and they all love them.  The guys who have the 180 and 220 Rouser also love theirs.

I think they have the KTM Dukes down at that little bike shop by Hermogina apartments (near Nissan dealership) on South Road as well.  You might want to swing by there and see what they have and what they can order that they don't have in stock.

• Like 1

Hy H

Rouser 200NS has the more upright seating position. 250 has 10 more HP through.  Both have front and rear disc brakes.     250 - $5,227.00 200 - $2,227.00

Only 50cc more and more than double the price tag??  No make sense.

Pman

Rouser 200NS has the more upright seating position. 250 has 10 more HP through.  Both have front and rear disc brakes.  

250 - $5,227.00

200 - $2,227.00

PMan - I have spoken with four guys who have the 200 and they all love them.  The guys who have the 180 and 220 Rouser also love theirs.

I think they have the KTM Dukes down at that little bike shop by Hermogina apartments (near Nissan dealership) on South Road as well.  You might want to swing by there and see what they have and what they can order that they don't have in stock.

That's in my todo list for today. I went by yesterday and they were closed.

I do like the looks of that special edition Rouser... 200ns? I like it but I googled and there are some complaints about reliability. Apparently there is a fuel system or something similar problem that everyone is having to have fixed within the first year.

• Like 1

Dragonladies.org

Sadly, this is a 150cc, and the quality is supposed to be not so great.

The thai built Stallion Centaur 

I saw 20-30 of these riding in a group north of BKK a few months ago.

classic_limited.jpg

As far as beefing up suspension on the smaller commonly available bikes there, there was a guy in the US who was selling adapters and eilbach springs for heavier loaded dual sports with a monoshock.     It can't be rocket science to manufacture something like this., and I managed to put one on my stock DR650 shock.  (along with new heavier fork springs)   I bet there is a small bike or machine shop who can figure out how to do this?  

Edited by Dragonladies.org

colemanlee

Sadly, this is a 150cc, and the quality is supposed to be not so great.

The thai built Stallion Centaur 

I saw 20-30 of these riding in a group north of BKK a few months ago.

As far as beefing up suspension on the smaller commonly available bikes there, there was a guy in the US who was selling adapters and eilbach springs for heavier loaded dual sports with a monoshock.     It can't be rocket science to manufacture something like this., and I managed to put one on my stock DR650 shock.  (along with new heavier fork springs)

classic_limited.jpg

Cool looking bike though, reminds me of the Enfield...

SkyMan

My little scooter is only 115cc, and gets me around pretty fast
Yeah, anything over 115 is just overkill........ahhhhhhh you said cc, ha, ok.  :)
  • Like 2

easy44

My experience is that no matter how many cc's you have you will always wish for more!  Sure a 125 is great and ideally suited to around town/traffic situations, but I believe you need at least a 750cc bike for serious touring.  I started with 100cc, then 150cc, then 400cc, then 750cc, now 1300cc.  Granted 1300cc is a bit overkill, but anything less than 400 is not adequate for long distance touring including mountains and hills.  Even 400cc is marginal if you are big and carrying a backrider.

Yes, the bigger bikes are shit around town, but on the open road and in the hills the little scooters just don't make it.

• Like 4