Sign in to follow this  
Borinquen

Sweetest Thing Your GF/Wife Has Done For You

BossHog

than proceeds to take my shorts and shirt off leaving me in my underwear facing up

does this little story have

a happy ending?

• Like 8

woodchopper

I have been awarded you my version of "bragging rights" for 2day?,,,,,,,,,,,,, :wheel: 

• Like 1

easy44

does this little story have

a happy ending?

Geez, you had to go and ruin a nice sweet innocent story.

• Like 4

DWC

Well..... I have been married 20 years and she has done a lot of sweet things. But what comes to mind is that about six years ago she allowed me to use the TV's remote for almost 3 whole minutes! 

• Like 6

Paul

A former girlfriend (in Cebu) bought me flowers and a stuffed animal for Valentines Day.

woodchopper

A former girlfriend (in Cebu) bought me flowers and a stuffed animal for Valentines Day.

"stuffed chicken"?

• Like 2

to_dave007

First thing every morning my wife makes me a kalamansee tea..  never fail..  and each one is absolutely perfect.

cvgtpc1

She used to rub me down like that after a good bender.....was almost worth it getting drunk like that lol

One of the most memorable was she had a surprise party for me for my 40th.  Even had HS friends there and the beer we used to drink, stuff like that.  Was funny cuz afterwards it all made sense some of the questions she had asked me over the previous months that I had forgotten about.

I was totally surprised.  Made me wonder what else she's getting away with!  lol

bargeman

Well..... I have been married 20 years and she has done a lot of sweet things. But what comes to mind is that about six years ago she allowed me to use the TV's remote for almost 3 whole minutes! 

I am also lucky in that way,after 20+ years of marriage, I am now allowed to watch BBC news once a day. :cool:

• Like 2

Jimone

I just asked my wife if she could remember anything sweet that she had done for me,,,, she answered " I married you didn't I ? " Best if I leave it at that ...... 

• Like 4

colemanlee

My wife is constantly doing sweet things, from just finding stuff I like to eat, drink whenever she goes out...to fixing stuff to eat and surprising me with stuff while im here on the computer...but I suppose one of the coolest things she did was actually buy me a Honda crf 250 that I knew nothing about...she knew I had wanted a xr200 and when she saw the crf thought it was cooler....asked me to go up to the Honda shop with her, and outside was my bike..

• Like 1

Chris24

Back in 1997 (the year we met), while we were still dating, my wife and I took our first out-of-town trip together, to Mall of America in Minnesota of all places.  We had not as of yet spent the night together so this overnight trip was an escalation in our relationship, and it was not entirely clear (to either of us I think) what would or would not occur during the trip.   We went to see the movie Starship Troopers, which was based on a novel by one of my favorite childhood authors.   The movie was not all that great, but of course I did not know that at the time and I did not want to miss a single minute of it.   She went out to the concession stand to get nachos for us both, and then after we had eaten them she went out again, I thought to go to the bathroom (and to throw out the nacho trays on the way).  She came back to our seats with two sheafs of wet paper towels for us to wash our hands, which really surprised me.  And then when I took mine, they were WARM!.  She had run hot water over them long enough to bring me warm paper towels to clean up after eating nachos so that I would not miss any of the movie.

That was sweet, and I remember well nearly 20 years later how much that touched me.

Edited by Chris24
  • Like 2

Jimone

My wife is constantly doing sweet things, from just finding stuff I like to eat, drink whenever she goes out...to fixing stuff to eat and surprising me with stuff while im here on the computer...but I suppose one of the coolest things she did was actually buy me a Honda crf 250 that I knew nothing about...she knew I had wanted a xr200 and when she saw the crf thought it was cooler....asked me to go up to the Honda shop with her, and outside was my bike..

Shes a keeper ........

• Like 1

tokyoman

Suffering from regular insomnia my GF sends me off to sleep with a foot massage ...........

Getting on sleeping pills is a bonus too