Scammed / Deceived By A Bayot

Scammed / Deceived by a Bayot  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How would you react to being tricked into an intimate situation by a bayot

• Would you be violent ?
    • Would you demand your money back ?
    • Would you leave the room ASAP ?
    • Would you tell anybody else about it ?
    • Should they disclose their real sex upfront ?
    • Would you not care and stay ?
    • Have you ever been deceived by a bayot ?
    • Is it ok for them not to disclose their real sex ?

sugbu777

Pope Francis when asked about his take on gays answered  

"When I meet a gay person, I have to distinguish between their being gay and being part of a lobby. If they accept the Lord and have goodwill, who am I to judge them? They shouldn't be marginalized. The tendency [to homosexuality] is not the problem ... they're our brothers."

http://ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/pope-homosexuals-who-am-i-judge

As for my take, "bayots" don't bother me and I don't bother them.

I have to say, one of my favourite films of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109045/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5

Actually, that was a funny flick.

Edited by sugbu777
  • Like 1
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• Paul

• Skywalker

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You pay for it, one way - or another. 

Now THAT is funny.

now, I have developed a sure fire way of determining if its a ladyboy or not   immediately following sex I offer her a beer and to watch football, if she obliges, shes a he and must leave before wee

Posted Images

contraman

As for my take "bayots" don't bother me and I don't bother them.

So what you are really saying is that they don't fancy you  :)

• Like 1
Paul

Pope Francis when asked about his take on gays answered  

Ol' Pope Francis shouldn't be the Pope at all.

His stance is far too liberal, on most topics.

• Like 1
sugbu777

So what you are really saying is that they don't fancy you   :)

:lmao:  Not really, but I know you're just kiddin' around.

• Like 1
Skywalker

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.

Isaac Asimov

• Like 2
contraman

Not really,

That could mean anything :yahoo:      :shit_stirrer:

• Like 2
spydoo

Isaac Asimov

Yes, I'd be incompetent at being homosexual. I consider that a blessing.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not picking on homosexuals. I've got my own wrong-doings to sort out. It's just that I know the things I do wrong are wrong, and don't say they are right. So, I'll stand against anyone who says homosexuality is acceptable.

That may mean violence if they deceive me into partaking in their sick doings. If they just ask, I'll just refuse; no violence. 

Paul

Isaac Asimov

So, you think they should just kiss and make up? Let everything go that has happened? Then, they should just go on with their life together? LOL 

Thanks for the words, Isaac.

I would beat that fake's ass like he had never been beaten in his life. 

His government will not even let him throw the scammer out of his house! 

That may mean violence if they deceive me into partaking in their sick doings. If they just ask, I'll just refuse; no violence. 

Exactly. 

sugbu777

Ol' Pope Francis shouldn't be the Pope at all.

His stance is far too liberal, on most topics.

As a lifetime "mackerel snapper", I like Pope Francis. But hey, we all have our own opinions. Folks may disagree, but I vehemenly support anyone's right to disagree.

• Like 1
oztony

Seems fairly simple to me. If someone is selling, it's because someone is buying. It's the law of supply and demand. Oh, and what happens in Vegas SE Asia, stays in Vegas SE Asia. There seems to be a lot of handwringing and anguish being displayed over a simple enough matter. Get over it?

You just don't get it , and I doubt you ever will because of your desires and orientations ,

Seems fairly simple to me. If someone is selling, it's because someone is buying       

Hang on a minute here, this isn't just as simple as you would like to portray it to be ,

What you state maybe true if the buyer is a homosexual or bisexual , not if he is a

straight guy looking to hook up with female company , the title of the thread is Scammed / Deceived By A Bayot,

so I assume this is the reference to your comment.

There seems to be a lot of handwringing and anguish being displayed over a simple enough matter. Get over it?

Get over what ? The fact that some of us think this deceit is wrong , so it is ok to pretend to be a woman and trick a guy

out of money , what other fraudulent representations and scams do we need to get over ? I truly don't get it , but the best part is I don't want to.

This thread is about being scammed by bayots , if you willingly pursue the intimate company of other men ,

that is your choice , and then your comments only make sense in that environment , but for those of us that are straight

regular guy's , in the context of this subject I reject the substance of your comments . 

This is about the morality of disclosure in regards to the truth about a persons true sex when about to engage in

sexual activity , and not all of us want to feck another bloke , so you get over it . (If that is possible)

Edited by Paul
Please do not attempt to get around the word filters.
  • Like 5
Skywalker

Sorry Tony, I should have made it more obvious.

I wasn't, in any way, commenting or condoning deceit.  I agree that deceiving is wrong.

• Like 4
sugbu777
and not all of us want to feck another bloke , so you get over it . (If that is possible)

Wow! :wt-hell:

Edited by Paul
  • Like 2
Skywalker

This is about the morality of disclosure in regards to the truth about a persons true sex when about to engage in sexual activity

Forgive me, the thread has also wandered into the politics of the current Pope.

oztony

Skywalker ;

A clarification for those that think just because I don't agree with gay behaviour that I don't like gay people , wrong.

Anyone that is familiar with Minglanilla , Cebu , may know Archie's Salon , owned , staffed and run by bayots , it is on the

right hand side of the main highway heading south. That is where I generally stay when in Cebu , Archie has been a personal friend

of mine for 12 years , she is my wifes cousin and I am also friends with the long time staff .

I just wish you guy's would accept our beliefs as well.

• Like 5
Skywalker
I don't like gay people

I get it!

We get it!

:rose:

Not heard of Archie's.  Actually I am not aware of any gay (homosexual) bars in Cebu, truth be known.  The internet has probably negated the need for such places, as it's easy to find anything these days, with a point and a click.

Edited by Skywalker
  • Like 1