Scammed / Deceived By A Bayot

Scammed / Deceived by a Bayot  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How would you react to being tricked into an intimate situation by a bayot

• Would you be violent ?
    • Would you demand your money back ?
    • Would you leave the room ASAP ?
    • Would you tell anybody else about it ?
    • Should they disclose their real sex upfront ?
    • Would you not care and stay ?
    • Have you ever been deceived by a bayot ?
    • Is it ok for them not to disclose their real sex ?

oztony

Just amazing with this particular thing , that those that are into it , for some inexplicable , unfathomable almost bizarre

self reasoning just cannot accept no matter how attractive a ladyboy/bayot may be , that us straight people are just not

interested. 

We are not in denial or suppressing our desires , we can actually see it for what it is , another guy , so if you are  into it

you are either a homosexual or a bisexual .

I don't care if the bayot is the most gorgeous thing on earth , I am not into buggery with other guy's ,

I guess I must have something wrong with myself ?

I am starting to wonder if this whole thing is related to an upstairs wiring issue those of us that are not attracted

to good looking guy's that dress like girls have got something wrong withourselves , give me a break........

• Like 6
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• Paul

• Skywalker

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You pay for it, one way - or another. 

Now THAT is funny.

now, I have developed a sure fire way of determining if its a ladyboy or not   immediately following sex I offer her a beer and to watch football, if she obliges, shes a he and must leave before wee

Posted Images

miles-high

I have seen a few on the street, in the mall... but never met them in person or talked with them… Am I missing anything?

oztony

I have seen a few on the street, in the mall... but never met them in person or talked with them… Am I missing anything?

Well that would depend if you were into playing reverse cowboy or any of that type of shit I suppose....

• Like 2
SkyMan

I think you missed a box out Tony.

That's exactly the problem isn't it?  Just like a little kid.  Sure it's fun to open the present but it's really the box you want to play with.  The disappointment can be overwhelming.

Cipro

I've talked to several; they often have quite a few pretty girls as friends, so my move has always been buy 'her' a beer or 3 and ask about the friends. Has been 100% success rate so far. 

• Like 2
Mandingo

Honestly I am not sure what I'd do but I do know I would not get violent, too old and know better for that foolishness. I'd probably laugh it off and chalk it up to a lesson learned and be more embarrassed than pissed.

Even drunk 99% of ladyboys are easy to spot and since I am married wouldn't make any difference if girl or boy I'd not put myself in that position anyway.

Edited by Mandingo
  • Like 4
lamoe

I've talked to several; they often have quite a few pretty girls as friends, so my move has always been buy 'her' a beer or 3 and ask about the friends. Has been 100% success rate so far. 

I have to agree with you on the friends part.

When I first was on dating site had one who contacted me - I was fooled - until a chance comment promoted me to ask - the answer was yes - I told him I wasn't mad - just extremely disappointed. Now I know why the lights were always a little dim when I saw him on cam.  I thought it was the same as I'd encountered before when it was night there.

Asked why contact me when my profile clearly stated women? He said he just wanted to chat and from my profile he thought I was a nice person - shows he was also a bad judge of charterer -  also said that it had worked in the past and he didn't like the ones whose preference was ladyboys :huh: ?.

Asked if he had real g/fs and I have seen several almost as good looking but needed a much smaller bikini top. 

Before the comments about how can I be sure? I'm as sure as I can be without being there. And if I'm wrong again even better  makeover than his.

Paul

Right, C man. Sure. We believe you. Are you sure you don't have anything else to tell us? :D

• Like 1
Cipro

Right, C man. Sure. We believe you. Are you sure you don't have anything else to tell us? :D

The friends swore me to silence. ;)

• Like 1
Skywalker

Seems fairly simple to me.

If someone is selling, it's because someone is buying.

It's the law of supply and demand.  Oh, and what happens in Vegas SE Asia, stays in Vegas SE Asia.

There seems to be a lot of handwringing and anguish being displayed over a simple enough matter.  Get over it?

I would say that being a ladyboy is a choice, because it takes a lot of effort, and they get a lot of grief from family and friends, and this will sounds strange to many, but not all ladyboys are gay.  Though many will accept the role as a female during sexual encounters, this is not always the case by any means.  Having lived in the Silom area of Bangkok for many years, I became friends with many of the sex workers. I used to see them almost every night during my bar hopping period.

Always better not to be quick to condemn what you don't understand.  People are still human, under whatever disguise they use.  We all wear different masks/hats/faces - some more successfully than others.

• Like 5
oztony

Pretty scary stuff ;

Belgian discovers his wife used to be a man after 19 years A Belgian is seeking to have his marriage annulled after discovering that his Indonesian wife of 19 years had been born a man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/9703166/Belgian-discovers-his-wife-used-to-be-a-man-after-19-years.html

Edited by oztony
  • Like 2
Paul

but not all ladyboys are gay.

You are right. They may not be gay. But, they certainly are homosexuals. 

:ROFLMAO:   :ROFLMAO:   :ROFLMAO:   :ROFLMAO:   :ROFLMAO:   :ROFLMAO:   :ROFLMAO:

contraman

Pretty scary stuff ;

Belgian discovers his wife used to be a man after 19 years A Belgian is seeking to have his marriage annulled after discovering that his Indonesian wife of 19 years had been born a man.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/belgium/9703166/Belgian-discovers-his-wife-used-to-be-a-man-after-19-years.html

Hell for a moment I thought it was going to be about a certain member upstairs (No Names) :(

Paul

Pretty scary stuff ;

I think, in that case, I would have become violent as well. 

I have to say, one of my favourite films of all time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109045/?ref_=fn_al_tt_5

Why doesn't that surprise me?