Scammed / Deceived By A Bayot

Scammed / Deceived by a Bayot  

33 members have voted

1. 1. How would you react to being tricked into an intimate situation by a bayot

• Would you be violent ?
    • Would you demand your money back ?
    • Would you leave the room ASAP ?
    • Would you tell anybody else about it ?
    • Should they disclose their real sex upfront ?
    • Would you not care and stay ?
    • Have you ever been deceived by a bayot ?
    • Is it ok for them not to disclose their real sex ?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• Paul

• Skywalker

• contraman

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You pay for it, one way - or another. 

Now THAT is funny.

now, I have developed a sure fire way of determining if its a ladyboy or not   immediately following sex I offer her a beer and to watch football, if she obliges, shes a he and must leave before wee

Posted Images

You pay for it, one way - or another. 

Now aint that the truth

• Like 6
newtocebu

Question 11

Did the Bayot perform 'acts' on you better than any other female you have ever been with?

( after all, only a guy knows how a guy really likes it - Or so I've heard.. )

• Like 1
oztony

Question 11

Did the Bayot perform 'acts' on you better than any other female you have ever been with?

You have just been added to my "I'm a bit worried with this one" file .

• Like 6
hyaku

What ?, if you think there should be another option , let us know and maybe it can be added :)

I have tried not to base it on my own  feelings , so fire away..........(don't really want the word "hate" in there anywhere though )

11. Up to now I have not been stupid enough to get on those terms with a man in a skirt.

Or..... My eyes are bad but I can smell a man wearing womens perfume a mile away.

Edited by hyaku
  • Like 2
smokey

number 11   would you move to a place where you and your bayot other could have children

• Like 2
Enuff

after picking up my 3rd consecutive ladyboy in a bar, I decided to try going to a girly bar.

who knew there were ladyboy bars?

• Like 7
oztony

Irony is an amusing realm at times , I note that those that advocate certain lifestyle choices have not voted  :)

Surely in a little o'l poll you would expect the same tune to be played

untitled.pngh67bg.png

• Like 1
Enuff

Irony is an amusing realm at times , I note that those that advocate certain lifestyle choices have not voted  :)

Surely in a little o'l poll you would expect the same tune to be played

attachicon.gifuntitled.pngh67bg.png

now, I have developed a sure fire way of determining if its a ladyboy or not

immediately following sex I offer her a beer and to watch football, if she obliges, shes a he and must leave before weekends ends  

• Like 8
oztony

immediately following sex I offer her a beer and to watch football, if she obliges, shes a he and must leave before weekends ends

I suppose it would be asking too much for it to turn into a roast beef sandwich and a six pack of beer at midnight.

• Like 1
contraman

Question 11

Never ask a question that you don't know the answer to :)

• Like 5
Enuff

I suppose it would be asking too much for it to turn into a roast beef sandwich and a six pack of beer at midnight.

Now I remember you
  • Like 5
motorboy

I would like to be able to answer yes or no to these questions. Pretty sure everyone here knows my opinion anyways. Last month in Cebu ran into a few of Angel's friends and there was 2 at the table who were smoking hot. One was Erika and the other was a Chinese girl I believe. Unless Erika had told me the one from China was a boy there was no way I would have known. I do believe it's pretty hard to be deceived myself though, and most use the,"but she tricked me" line because they feel it either makes them weak or a pervert. I also thinks those who are most vocal about their objections only do so because they detest themselves for how they feel. Secretly they'd like to rip the ladyboys clothes off, and have let them selves go.

• Like 3
  • Administrator
Salty Dog

Question 11

Someone has been seeing the wrong women.  :biggrin_01:

• Like 1
Paul

I also thinks those who are most vocal about their objections only do so because they detest themselves for how they feel.

Dude, if that were the case, I (and others here) would be as queer as a three dollar bill. Unfortunately, your line of thought is way off.

• Like 3