wacobay

My wife and I have stayed in many hotels in Cebu during our living in and traveling to Leyte Our favorite is Radisson Blue, but this time my wife would like to consider the Quest Hotel. I think that hotel has been discussed on here before but I haven't been able to find it on searches ; admittedly most likely due to my own technological inefficiencies. :)

My purpose in this post is to find out if any of you have stayed at the Hotel Quest and if so what were your experiences in terms of cost, location, quality of rooms and service. Thanks in advance 

ex231

We've stayed at Quest. It's very near Ayala, rooms are good, resto service sucked but we only tried the one time. Unless they're having a promo so that their price is in line with Mandarin Plaza and maybe not even then, I wouldn't go back.

A_Simple_Man
if any of you have stayed at the Hotel Quest and if so what were your experiences in terms of cost, location, quality of rooms and service

Yes, on many occasions.  We each have our favorites and Quest has been one of mine.  Cost when buying through Agoda online was generally good while paying at the front desk was not. Location was good so long as my primary objective was to shop at Ayala Mall. Quality of rooms was better than average at the price of 2300 pesos a night that I used to get (haven't been in Cebu for a year now so don't know current specials). Service was the same as other hotels, nothing special.

Edited by A_Simple_Man
Mikala

That would be found in the:

Philippines Trip Information

Trip Information: Reviews of Pension Houses, Hotels & Resorts

http://www.livingincebuforums.com/topic/73050-quest-hotel-and-other-sundry-places-to-stay/

I've stayed at the Quest Hotel a few times (Radisson is my favorite too), but will not go back.

Skywalker

Tripadvisor can also be useful.  I quite often send friends to stay at Quest because it's close to Ayala, and has a pool.

Ozbrum

Had two nights there last week.... I thought excellent value for money and good service decent room and nice pool.

Booke through Agoda at 2,100 per night , did not eat there but buffet breakfast looked good.

Had friends here from Canada and Australia, both loved the place