V8 MOTORCYCLE & PARTS DEALER

A_Simple_Man
(that was before my Angel Investor discount).

Tell me more. . . I am an 'Angel Investor" also and do not know about any discount. . . . HOWEVER . . so as not to appear to be advertising . . it would be better to PM me.

Tell me more. . . I am an 'Angel Investor" also and do not know about any discount. . . . HOWEVER . . so as not to appear to be advertising . . it would be better to PM me.

Just go there and talk to the manager and tell him you are an angel investor.

.... everywhere you buy something you can ask for a discount. ( Or use the word PROMO )

Say the the person selling you something.... Is there a Promo ?

Of course they are not going to tell you about the promo unless you ask.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is one reason why I didn't invest in it...

Take a look at the number of bikes on the streets here. Even with the influx of all the "Chinese junk" bikes I have seen, Filipinos still prefer Honda over most all motorcycles. Certainly the top four will win out over the Chinese made bikes.

I imagine, if you put in Php 6 Million all up, you are buying a single franchise, or that is what I get from this anyway.

I do, however, have a friend who put money in this deal. So, he must feel it is secure enough. Of course, I have to admit, cashing a Php 500,000 check every month would be nice.

Here is one reason why I didn't invest in it...

Take a look at the number of bikes on the streets here. Even with the influx of all the "Chinese junk" bikes I have seen, Filipinos still prefer Honda over most all motorcycles. Certainly the top four will win out over the Chinese made bikes.

I imagine, if you put in Php 6 Million all up, you are buying a single franchise, or that is what I get from this anyway.

I do, however, have a friend who put money in this deal. So, he must feel it is secure enough. Of course, I have to admit, cashing a Php 500,000 check every month would be nice.

They also selling NAME brand appliances.

What made be feel secure was that Oriental Bank guarantees to pay to the Dealer (The Investor), should there be delay or failure on the part of V8 Motorcycle & Parts Dealer to pay.

I got 13 Post Dated Checks from Bank of the Philippines ( 3rd largest bank in the Philippines ) checks. Which made be feel comfortable.

Good Samaritan
They also selling NAME brand appliances.

What made be feel secure was that Oriental Bank guarantees to pay to the Dealer (The Investor), should there be delay or failure on the part of V8 Motorcycle & Parts Dealer to pay.

I got 13 Post Dated Checks from Bank of the Philippines ( 3rd largest bank in the Philippines ) checks. Which made be feel comfortable.

This is just information for information's sake...:D

Please do not get misled by post dated checks, they are still not guarantees of sure payment because they are still subject to funding by the time the date on the post-dated check comes.

Even if you get PDCs from notable banks, the account from which these PDCs are to be deducted from is still to be maintained by the V8 group or whoever it is that pays the interest earnings.

"Certainly the top four will win out over the Chinese made bikes"

But not all Chinese Bikes are equal?

I am sure if there was a Quality alternative to Japanese, that had good Dealer Network (like Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha), that also provided good Spares and Support, and upto 40% cheaper than the equivalent Japanese Bike, I think you would be surprised by the number of Chinese motocycles being sold.

I have seen lorries loaded with many 'U-bone' and whilst they might look like a Suzuki Raider or a Yamaha Sniper etc, look closer and you wont see the Japanese Makers Logo - these are new generation of Chinese 'clones' that are considerably cheaper.

I am sure if a Quality Chinese Motorcycle was available, with good Dealer presence avilable locally, that also provided Spares and Service, coupled with Financing, at affordable prices (Php100 to 150/day), then they would not be willing to pay say 40% more for say a Honda TMX155? They would also have to pay extra for beefed up rear suspension, and Sidecar attachment, than say a Zongshen 'Loadstar' 150, which is also a 4 Stroke OHC engine similar to the TMX155. In fact they have many interchangable parts as it was designed with Honda Technology.

Read this article in Philippines Motorcycle Magazine

projectbike2.jpg

The Chase 125 certainly doesn

This is just information for information's sake...B)

Please do not get misled by post dated checks, they are still not guarantees of sure payment because they are still subject to funding by the time the date on the post-dated check comes.

Even if you get PDCs from notable banks, the account from which these PDCs are to be deducted from is still to be maintained by the V8 group or whoever it is that pays the interest earnings.

Thank You , Thank You , Thank you !

I need more people to post in this thread to make me STOP putting more money into this .......

EVERYone I have spoke to so far says the same think " If it sounds to good to be true... it means it is NOT true..... "

Do not invest in this if you cant afford to just ###### away the money. But on the other hand it is true and happening, go visit the dealership.

There are safer investments. I wouldnt worry, I am sure President Bush will bail out V-8 marketing!

• 1 month later...

gambler.jpg

They have extended the promo until November 15th. After that they will not have the same type of deal for the investments.

So far my monthly checks have been cashing no problem.... so I am going all in for another investment.

The more I think about it... the less I think it has anything to do with selling motorcycles... I think they are using the money to finance their money lending business. But to be honest I don't care as long as I get paid.

Anyone else investing more in v8 ?