Sign in to follow this  
ROVER

Up Date On ROVER'S Wife

woodchopper

a 7.7 hit papua today followed by a 5 something aftershock!

• Like 1

Voyager

Only just one jolt a few km above Marco Polo. Have to pick up the wifes book collection and some movies but that is the extent of it.

HeyMike

I felt a slight tremor in Barili. My wife did not feel it, but her mother did.

burnttoast

USGS says 4.8 30km south of Lila Bohol Depth 81.4 km.

Edited by burnttoast

lance.schukies
balf

We just had a pretty good shaker that I felt in Mandaue. It came in two waves, so I think that means the source  was some distance away from us.

yeah felt that here also in canduman m8

miles-high

I was at the 20th floor lounge, Radisson, all Filipino guests started running toward the exit, all foreigners kept eating, drinking, chatting, etc. Didn’t feel much of a jolt, perhaps the building is well designed and built haha :sarcasm:  :D

• Like 3

angbumabasa

We had nothing here. But the source is about the same distance from us as it is to Cebu City. Must a fault line or two in between. The source is about 200 degrees from us.

davidn

Solid jolt here in Minglanilla but it only lasted a few moments and nothing before or since. No visible damage anywhere. 

A_Simple_Man

perhaps the building is well designed and built haha  

Pleased to see that you knew this was a sarcastic comment as I remember the concrete structure of that building being derelict and eroded by the elements for years, due to financial problems, before Raddison put a nice finish on it and started using it.  Amazing that it still holds up to quakes.

• Like 2

Banacon

Strangest thing to me....We heard it here in bohol, sounded like jet breaking the sound barrier, like a super loud explosion for over four seconds..No shaking...anyone ever hear an earthquake?

• Like 1

burnttoast

Watching TV Patrol ok now they got a guy on here saying the epicenter was the same as the 2013 quake and what was felt in Cebu City was intensity 5.

Wolfpack

we felt it very briefly south of cebu city...