Sign in to follow this  
Shrek484

Enuff

your time is limited, get the bullshit out of the way early

meet 20 or 30 online and weed it down to about 6 candidates

meet them all at Jollibee's at 3pm on a Saturday, by 4pm you will have made a choice

this will allow you to see them in person, see how they interact and see who is jealous

Please also be aware.

There are gay men here who dress like women.

now you're just a spoil sport

• Like 2

Headshot

meet 20 or 30 online and weed it down to about 6 candidates

meet them all at Jollibee's at 3pm on a Saturday, by 4pm you will have made a choice

Yeah, she'll be the only one who showed up by 4 PM. The rest won't get there for another hour or so. Nobody gets anywhere on time here.

I have no real expectations, just to have a great holiday with some female company.

In that case, get on some dating websites like fildate and follow bigmook's advice. If you aren't looking for something serious, then any cute girl will do.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Enuff

Yeah, she'll be the only one who showed up by 4 PM. The rest won't get there for another hour or so. Nobody gets anywhere on time here.

I have dated a few women here and when I tell a women to meet me at a certain time and place, 1/2hour later I leave if she didn't show.

I don't tolerate that shit.

• Like 4

Headshot

I'm surprised you were able to find a Filipina who met your criteria...   :cool:

Then again, some Filipinas know that Kanos are more punctual, so they put extra effort into getting to the designated spot within a half-hour of the designated time.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 1

Mikala

I'm surprised you were able to find a Filipina who met your criteria...   :cool:

Then again, some Filipinas know that Kanos are more punctual, so they put extra effort into getting to the designated spot within a half-hour of the designated time.

I tell them to meet me on "Kano time" and that I have a 15 minute limitation before leaving. It works about 1/2 the time. When they don't show within that time period, I refuse to meet them again.

• Like 2

Paul

Please also be aware.

There are gay men here who dress like women.

He's been in SE Asia for some time, now. He is well aware. 

Headshot

I have dated a few women here and when I tell a women to meet me at a certain time and place, 1/2hour later I leave if she didn't show.

I don't tolerate that shit.

BTW, Does your wife know about those women?

• Like 1

Enuff

BTW, Does your wife know about those women?

yes, she knew I dated before her and I know if I date again I will die!!

oddly enough I know more punctual Filipinos than not, probably because I know mostly working lower class

I don't think too many employers tolerate constant tardiness

• Like 1

Shrek484

Dates would seem to be around the 26th July to 23rd of august that I will be free to travel. 

Will start saving and making some travel plans, 

i have seen that flying from Guilin in China there are cheap flighst via KL, any thoughts advise on flights?

looking at Cebu for a few days to a week, then one or two islands over the next two weeks, Panglao being one I would like to get to.

As for ladies As Paul said I have lived in Thailand and Cambodia for the last 4 years so have some experience with them, still very grateful for the advise though.

• Like 1

Headshot

If you're looking for cheap from China, fly to Hong Kong and take Cebu Pacific direct to Cebu.

• Like 1

ROCO22

Welcome to the forum.

The Philippines is quite the adventure.

Here's to having  an interesting adventure.

The women are not luggage unless you are buying, then...you get what ya pay for.

Whatever kind/type  of company you seek, you gonna have to work it.

Regards...

• Like 1

Michele G

Welcome Ash, posting and reading forums in here is a great way to learn and gain more informations on what you want to know about. You can also advice others like sharing to them your own experience.

In your concerns, you like to start your travel Cebu right? So many places to stay and enjoy at Cebu. Would you like to go first and visit the Island of Mactan? Many resorts, beaches, apartments available in there. Or at the South or Northern Cebu? 

Dublin boy

Hi Ash have a great couple of weeks

RogerDat

Greetings! We had  a troll in the past who had a system to meet many women here in a two week time slot, what ever happened to him.

He had mistook Cebu for Patiah Thailand.

The Cebu girls and the girl like men here are friendly, but except for the men, are a hard nut to crack in and for a short time. Please be careful.

PIM

Welcome Ash.

When visiting the Philippines, remember nothing goes as planned. Your time in the Philippines is limited. Allow a full day each way to travel between islands.

I would suggest:

Days 1 to 4 Explore Cebu and Mactan Islands. They are connected by two bridges so inter-island travel between the two is easy.

Days 5 to 7 Ferry to Bohol Island and explore Bohol Island. Then back to Cebu.

Days 8 to 10 Road to Danao City and ferry to Camotes Islands and explore. Then back to Cebu.

Days 11 to 14 Fly to Kalibo and explore Boracay Island. Then back to Cebu to fly out.

It's a tight schedule, but can be done.

As for a "tour guide" I would recommend Date in Asia. Most girls there who are not employed are looking to earn money. Vet them well first before arriving in Cebu and arrange to meet up to say 5 or 6 girls in a neutral location on your first day there. Some will be no-shows. Then choose your guide. What you pay them will be up to you. I would suggest a minimum of P1,000 per day plus all expenses. If your chosen guide does not work out, you can trade her in on another whenever back in Cebu.

Edited by PIM