Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Please keep ROVER and his wife in your thoughts and prayers.

Brucewayne

Even if you don't have a BDO account, you can walk in to any BDO and deposit into any existing account, very convenient.

angbumabasa

Look, just so all of you understand. Regardless what the hospital says as far as having someone there to help. I had somebody in the family with me 24/7, and it was needed. If a teenager who could not help me direct, they were issued with a cellphone so they could call family for assistance. My wife was going crazy. I'm on IV's and semi-conscious. Lost 100lbs. I can't help. I'm legally incompetent. Obviously needed an adult to help me even relieve myself. So understand, ROVER may/will need bodies to help.  

ROVER, I'm sorry but I can't we're are here. But I understand. 

• Like 1

Mr. Mike

Don't be too hard on yourself Rover, it's not healthy for you and is of no help to your wonderful wife. You need to remain as strong as possible. Everyone goes through rough times now and then, and I would not call asking for a little help on your wife's behalf, begging. The fact is you are your wife's champion...doing whatever it takes to get her through this. That's what a great husband does!

I hope only the very best for the both of you, and God bless you.

mrmike

• Like 8

Dublin boy

My thoughts and prayers are with you both

• Like 1

Monsoon

Please note: I am not in any way affiliated with, connected to, a point of contact for, coordinating on behalf of, providing aid for, or seeking funds for: the medical needs of Cathy Ross. 

I wish to thank those of you who contacted me privately offering your generosity in various ways. 

There are many without access to this forum who contacted with interest.  I will contact them personally with a similar message

Should you have any interest in the matter please contact the Ross family directly.

Agustin

Has a centralized donation acceptance method been setup yet? I would like to contribute but I am in the States and don't have access to BDO bank. I have access to Paypal and no Western Union, I closed my accout yesterday. Any other methods to forward funds?

cebubird

Well, you can wire directly to him. He listed all the info to do that.

Agustin

Well, you can wire directly to him. He listed all the info to do that.

Wish I could find the info, I'm sure it's there but I only see mention about BDO bank and wiring money to the hospital, both option not available to me.

Davaoeno

Wish I could find the info,

well I am sure Rover will read your post and contact you with everything you need to know .

Brucewayne

Has a centralized donation acceptance method been setup yet? I would like to contribute but I am in the States and don't have access to BDO bank. I have access to Paypal and no Western Union, I closed my accout yesterday. Any other methods to forward funds?

I saw that he has a collection method set up and listed in his Facebook page, but I forgot what it is called.

You could look Roy Ross or Cathy Ross up at Facebook.

I can check later if Roy doesn't come on and give the info here.

I think he is taking the quieter approach on the forum due to stress he and Cathy are suffering at this time.

• Like 2

Agustin

I saw that he has a collection method set up and listed in his Facebook page, but I forgot what it is called.

You could look Roy Ross or Cathy Ross up at Facebook.

I can check later if Roy doesn't come on and give the info here.

I think he is taking the quieter approach on the forum due to stress he and Cathy are suffering at this time.

Thank you, that helped.