Aussie Arrested for Child Abuse

hmmmmmmmmm 

Interesting reply :)

I am responsible for shutting down all of his ventures until 2011 i tracked his arse globally, allerted authorities etc ...... The reason that beaver turned into a pedo is simple his love of money . Peter doesnt care what he destroys as long as there is money . Period

• Like 2
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• vinygee

• oztony

• Bill H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you very much Mr Scully, not only have you messed up the lives of innocents and their families, you have tainted all of us with your own very peculiar stink.   I wish there was a way of keepin

Death by dismemberment would be too good for this mongrel, start by cutting his balls off

If true, yet another sick bastard that needs to be put in the worst possible, and most secure, Philippines jail for the rest of his life where hopefully inmates can do the same to him.

Posted Images

contraman

I am responsible for shutting down all of his ventures until 2011 i tracked his arse globally, allerted authorities etc ...... The reason that beaver turned into a pedo is simple his love of money . Peter doesnt care what he destroys as long as there is money . Period

When you have access to PM's I will let you know the Reason for my question and reply :(

greatplace

Here we go again with this piece of shit.........the hole gets deeper and deeper in the sewer.

CAGAYAN DE ORO -- Another alleged child rape victim of Australian Peter Gerard Scully arrived here from Manila on Wednesday afternoon and was brought to the Lumbia City Jail for the girl to identify the Australian.

After the jail visit, she was brought to the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI)-Northern Mindanao. She was accompanied by workers of a nongovernment organization (NGO) based in Manila.

Scully, who is facing rape and human trafficking charges, is detained at Lumbia City Jail since March 10. The charges stemmed from the complaints of the parents of the two girls who escaped from Scully’s captivity in September 2014.

Advertisement

The girls, aged 9 and 10, accused Scully of sexual and physical abuse while in captivity at the Australian's rented house in Apovel Subdivision in Barangay Patag here.

During their captivity, they were asked to do oral sex on him while receiving beatings from Scully. The acts were filmed and streamed online either by Scully or his partner.

The NGO, which requested not to be named for security reason, is an organization that protects victims of human trafficking and exploitation. It has a feeding center for street children in the red light districts of Metro Manila.

Shara (not her real name) is a nine-year-old girl who was found by the NGO at the red light district of Metro Manila in 2012 and took her in at the center in 2013.

The NGO staff, who is a psychologist and asked Sun.Star Cagayan de Oro not to reveal her identity, said that the child claimed she had been abused when she was still four years old.

“They are homeless. Her mother was a product of an orphanage and later lived on the streets and became a prostitute. When her mother was around 12 years old, she met Scully whom she thought was a Norwegian. Scully actually started to exploit and abuse Shara’s mother. From then on, Scully was her [constant] customer. By the time the mother turned 14 or 15, Scully ordered her to find younger children,” the staff said.

“The mother brought children to Scully but there was one time that she was not able to get a child and so she brought Shara instead,” she said.

Shara’s mother has been detained since 2012 for selling children to prostitution, including Shara. She was charged with child abuse and trafficking.

The staff told Sun.Star Cagayan de Oro in an exclusive interview that the mother brought Shara to the motel with Scully waiting in the room. By the time Scully was done with Shara, the mother would get paid for P400 to P500.

“When I read the news about Scully, it coincided with the testimony of Shara and her mother,” the staff said.

The staff said they brought Shara in Cagayan de Oro to personally see Scully and “she positively identified him to be the person who abused her.”

Shara told the NBI that Scully sexually abused her and disclosed that there were also other children aside from her which she did not know [their] names.

“Sinasaktan niya din po ako (He also hurt me),” the child told NBI-Northern Mindanao Director Angelito Magno when he asked what Scully did to her.

“When Shara got in here at the center, she thought that Scully was nice because he gave them money and food,” the staff said.

According to the staff, Shara is beyond healed.

“It took a lot of intervention para mabago ang tingin niya kay Scully. That Scully is bad. She thought that it was just normal but [of course] it is a painful process that should be undertaken to reorient her values,” she said.

The healing process includes the staff showing love toward the victims to raise their self-esteem.

“He (Scully) finds sexual gratification knowing that others are watching. His perversion is not only pedophilia but also exhibitionism,” the staff said, referring to Scully’s alleged sex crimes committed against children.

Meanwhile, Magno said that as far as the immigration is concern, Scully first appeared on its records to enter the country in 2011.

“But there is a possibility that he was here earlier than 2011, and might be with another identity,” Magno said.

As of this writing, the NBI-Northern Mindanao is preparing the affidavit of Shara’s case against Scully. (Pat B. Marzon/Sun.Star Cagayan de Oro)

• 2 weeks later...
Bill H

When you have access to PM's I will let you know the Reason for my question and reply :(

Oh Bother, so unfair to keep secrets from us little folk!  Post it Ape, post it!