Aussie Arrested for Child Abuse

contraman

This came up in another thread recently when that asshole killed that girl in Mindanao and got caught in Dumaguete , and it is a valid question , what the hell

is Australia doing letting these pricks with all this prior history leave their country of origin to begin with , it is absolute negligence on their behalf and way beyond

time that the country's that own these decrepit individuals started to take responsibility for their global movements , allowing these scum to leave the country to begin with 

and go to somewhere like the Philippines is the same as just placing the fox in the chicken house , the mind absolutely boggles at the stupidity of it.

A little Off Topic, but reports say this mongrel was a bankrupt in Australia, as such under Australian Law is not permitted to leave the country unless approved by his administrator.

So there is either something  wrong with the database or his administrator.

Me thinks a letter to the Bankruptcy Commissioner and to the newspapers is in order to expose this loophole.

• Like 4
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• vinygee

• oztony

• Bill H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you very much Mr Scully, not only have you messed up the lives of innocents and their families, you have tainted all of us with your own very peculiar stink.   I wish there was a way of keepin

Death by dismemberment would be too good for this mongrel, start by cutting his balls off

If true, yet another sick bastard that needs to be put in the worst possible, and most secure, Philippines jail for the rest of his life where hopefully inmates can do the same to him.

Posted Images

This came up in another thread recently when that asshole killed that girl in Mindanao and got caught in Dumaguete , and it is a valid question , what the hell

is Australia doing letting these pricks with all this prior history leave their country of origin to begin with , it is absolute negligence on their behalf and way beyond

time that the country's that own these decrepit individuals started to take responsibility for their global movements , allowing these scum to leave the country to begin with 

and go to somewhere like the Philippines is the same as just placing the fox in the chicken house , the mind absolutely boggles at the stupidity of it.

There are pictures on the Internet of this poor girl.  Boggles my mind how a man could do this, the poor thing is just pulverized.

A child, and what she experienced as her last moments alive. I cannot fathom what he did to her. 

How can anyone do that to a child? Death penalty should be reinstated in the Philippines.

Hell, SIngapore doesn't mind killin' 'em. Why should the Philippines let them walk? 

• Like 2
contraman

A child, and what she experienced as her last moments alive. I cannot fathom what he did to her. 

How can anyone do that to a child? Death penalty should be reinstated in the Philippines.

Hell, SIngapore doesn't mind killin' 'em. Why should the Philippines let them walk? 

If at all true

Death is too good for him

With No Money or local support network. 

Life in a Philippine Prison would be worse than death.

Edited by contraman

What about his Filipino partner, not much better. Living with him for years knowing what he had done AND WAS continuing to do. Fred and Rose West spring to mind. Hope he goes the same way as FW. Very sick pair.

• Like 1

....... what the hell is Australia doing letting these pricks with all this prior history leave their country of origin to begin with

This is just another example of the incompetence of the Australian Immigration Department.

I wrote to the Minister, questioning the Depatrment's  competence, some time ago (in relation to the Sydney kidnapper and a few other examples)

There are news reports of an imminent enquiry into that department.

- Not before time!

• Like 1
miles-high

In the meantime, "Prime Minister Tony Abbott telephoned Indonesia's president Joko Widodo... to appeal for clemency for convicted Australian drug smugglers Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran." Would he do that to this guy if convicted and sentenced to death (if possible)?

• Like 1
contraman

An Australian man accused of sexually abusing young girls in the Philippines and posting them online is facing additional charges for the alleged killing of a young girl.

Authorities will file charges of homicide and kidnapping against Peter Gerald Scully, 51, who was believed to have killed a 12-year-old girl whom he had also sexually abused.

Investigators said they found the skeleton of a girl Scully allegedly killed two years ago on Wednesday in the kitchen of an apartment he had rented in Surigao, a city on the southern island of Mindanao.

Scully is facing a string of charges in the country which include rape, cybercrime and human trafficking.

A local court ordered Scully's arrest in November after two teenage girls were found naked and chained in the bedroom of an apartment he rented, said chief investigator Angelito Magno.

He was arrested in the southern Philippine city of Malaybalay on February 20.

He has only spoken briefly to the media since his arrest.

"I've a lot of remorse but I still have no comment at this time," he said.

Scully is also reportedly facing charges related to child sexual abuse and fraud overseas, but Philippine authorities have expressed the intent of keeping him in the country to face his charges.

The head of the national police anti-cybercrime unit last year warned the Philippines had become a key hub of a billion-dollar, global child cybersex industry, with operators aided by widespread poverty and legal loopholes that allowed them to remain anonymous.

In January last year, Australian, British and Philippine police dismantled a cybersex ring where footage was being streamed to paedophiles overseas.

ABC/AFP

The suspect, Peter Gerald Scully a.k.a. Peter Russel and Peter Ridell

Edited by contraman
  • Like 1

I warned many agencies back in 2010 about this guy , unfortunately I know him and all this could have been avoided if people listened...... funny how 60 minutes ring me 5 years later for info ....... no matter what this guy says he can never ever be trusted!!!!! he lacks total empathy

post-16880-0-24065100-1425029450_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3

I warned many agencies back in 2010 about this guy

It's funny that you posted that. Years ago, I informed the IJM about some guys who were doing similarly. They too, chose to do nothing. I wonder how many lives have been affected since then, because of their decision not to put forth the effort?

• Like 3

the bastards name rings a bell, peter scully ?? buggared if i know from where but i have heard his name

Perhaps you are thinking of Paul Scully - owner of Gillingham FC.

contraman

the bastards name rings a bell, peter scully ?? buggared if i know from where but i have heard his name,

The name rung a bell with me also, but I can not find out from where

during my search I did come up with this though

Peter Gerald Scully a.k.a. Peter Russel and Peter Ridell

• Like 1

An Australian man accused of sexually abusing young girls in the Philippines and posting them online is facing additional charges for the alleged killing of a young girl.

Authorities will file charges of homicide and kidnapping against Peter Gerald Scully, 51, who was believed to have killed a 12-year-old girl whom he had also sexually abused.

Investigators said they found the skeleton of a girl Scully allegedly killed two years ago on Wednesday in the kitchen of an apartment he had rented in Surigao, a city on the southern island of Mindanao.

Scully is facing a string of charges in the country which include rape, cybercrime and human trafficking.

A local court ordered Scully's arrest in November after two teenage girls were found naked and chained in the bedroom of an apartment he rented, said chief investigator Angelito Magno.

He was arrested in the southern Philippine city of Malaybalay on February 20.

He has only spoken briefly to the media since his arrest.

"I've a lot of remorse but I still have no comment at this time," he said.

Scully is also reportedly facing charges related to child sexual abuse and fraud overseas, but Philippine authorities have expressed the intent of keeping him in the country to face his charges.

The head of the national police anti-cybercrime unit last year warned the Philippines had become a key hub of a billion-dollar, global child cybersex industry, with operators aided by widespread poverty and legal loopholes that allowed them to remain anonymous.

In January last year, Australian, British and Philippine police dismantled a cybersex ring where footage was being streamed to paedophiles overseas.

The only remorse he feels is in getting caught.

Edited by NHANORAK
  • Like 2
Ozepete

Reports here in Oz say that there are four other Internationals being sought. This Scully piece of garbage is said to be one of a ring of at least five they are after.

Animals like Scully need to be publicly disposed of.... slowly.

• Like 5