Aussie Arrested for Child Abuse

contraman

You are not going to read it in the news. Just visit a jail and you will see them go in on visiting day.

So it is just what you imagine goes on :(

No evidence   :idontknow:

• Like 1
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• vinygee

• oztony

• Bill H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you very much Mr Scully, not only have you messed up the lives of innocents and their families, you have tainted all of us with your own very peculiar stink.   I wish there was a way of keepin

Death by dismemberment would be too good for this mongrel, start by cutting his balls off

If true, yet another sick bastard that needs to be put in the worst possible, and most secure, Philippines jail for the rest of his life where hopefully inmates can do the same to him.

Posted Images

lance.schukies

So it is just what you imagine goes on :(

No evidence :idontknow:

Not imagination ask any foreigner who spent time in a Philippine jail.

The point is it not like Australia or other countries a pedo like this is not going to be killed or raped for what he did. He may not even get the 50 lashes that local rapist get.

smokey

Can you confirm that statement?

a link to some reputable reference would be great

sure ask a big time dealer he can tell you himself ... come on your not a new guy ...

Girl's body found at accused Australian paedophile's former home in Philippines
By Shirley Escalante in Manilla

Posted 13 minutes ago

Philippines police have found the remains of a 12-year-old girl at the home of an Australian man who is already facing charges of rape and cybercrime.

The body was discovered in a home formerly rented by Peter Gerald Scully, 51, in the southern Philippines.

The discovery came a few days after Scully was arrested and charged in Bukidnon province with sexually abusing young girls and uploading videos of sexual acts online.

Scully's former partner, a Philippines woman, reportedly told authorities he accidentally killed one of his victims in 2013.

Scully, who has been living in the Philippines since 2011, was charged with human trafficking and child p*ornography last year, but had evaded arrest.

Philippines police believe the Australian is also facing charges in other countries related to child sexual abuse and fraud.

oztony

Death by dismemberment would be too good for this mongrel, start by cutting his balls off

• Like 9

Cretins like this give foreigners a bad name. I hope his fellow prisoners give him a warm welcoming.

• Like 2
contraman

This guy has so much form that he shouldn't have even been allowed to leave Australia.

I will not list it all here but if you are interested just google his name :(

• Like 5

Cretins like this give foreigners a bad name. I hope his fellow prisoners give him a warm welcoming.

He`ll be dead in five minutes when Filipino inmates find out what he`d done.

• Like 3

This guy has so much form that he shouldn't have even been allowed to leave Australia.

I will not list it all here but if you are interested just google his name :(

all these countries are worried about whose coming in but in reality what are they checking for??

how does a monster like this even enter a country??

• Like 3
smokey

He`ll be dead in five minutes when Filipino inmates find out what he`d done.

I hope not that would be way to easy

• Like 4
oztony

all these countries are worried about whose coming in but in reality what are they checking for??

how does a monster like this even enter a country??

This came up in another thread recently when that asshole killed that girl in Mindanao and got caught in Dumaguete , and it is a valid question , what the hell

is Australia doing letting these pricks with all this prior history leave their country of origin to begin with , it is absolute negligence on their behalf and way beyond

time that the country's that own these decrepit individuals started to take responsibility for their global movements , allowing these scum to leave the country to begin with 

and go to somewhere like the Philippines is the same as just placing the fox in the chicken house , the mind absolutely boggles at the stupidity of it.

• Like 7
Ozepete

Another sad outcome is that any decent person supporting disadvantaged kids in the Philippines is looked upon with suspicion.

And as others have said garbage like Scully should never be allowed in or out of any country. Surely with electronics today and the need to show a passport entering and leaving countries it should be possible.  

• Like 3

I guess we can stop bitching about violence against foreigners for a while

just so sad when it involves children. muthafeckers should die a horrible death for fecking with kids!!!

• Like 2