Aussie Arrested for Child Abuse

oztony

i hope he was not a Linc forum member....

Maybe we should do a roll call :clapping: all Aussie's front and centre , now.

• Like 7
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• contraman

• vinygee

• oztony

• Bill H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you very much Mr Scully, not only have you messed up the lives of innocents and their families, you have tainted all of us with your own very peculiar stink.   I wish there was a way of keepin

Death by dismemberment would be too good for this mongrel, start by cutting his balls off

If true, yet another sick bastard that needs to be put in the worst possible, and most secure, Philippines jail for the rest of his life where hopefully inmates can do the same to him.

Posted Images

Maybe we should do a roll call :clapping: all Aussie's front and centre , now.

Thank goodness you and contraman and myself have a Melbourne coffee shop alibi! - Lol!

If the b*strd is guilty, I hope he gets his comeuppance!

• Like 4

Thank goodness you and contraman and myself have a Melbourne coffee shop alibi! - Lol!

I hope they checked the til prior to you lot leaving.

• Like 5
old biker

the bastards name rings a bell, peter scully ?? buggared if i know from where but i have heard his name, anyhow he needs a to have a pineapple enema  rough end first then given to some sadistic well endowed male in jail as his bitch for 30 years.

Davaoeno

the bastards name rings a bell, peter scully ?? buggared if i know from where but i have heard his name, anyhow he needs a to have a pineapple enema  rough end first then given to some sadistic well endowed male in jail as his bitch for 30 years.

maybe you have been watching  X Files ??

• Like 2
old biker

maybe you have been watching  X Files ??

no x files where i live mate let alone a tv that works  but then again maybe your right my memory could have got confused with that scully from xfiles ?

smokey

That just may be what will happen to him. Jails are full of murders and many murders have children. They too don't like child sex offenders. His days are numbered.

didnt a young girl just get attacked at a jail during visiting in manila .... everything you know about life is different when you come to the land of sunshine and coconuts 

• Like 1

I've wondered if that's an urban myth that's been perpetuated by TV and movies.

Certainly no myth in British prisons.

lance.schukies

It is a myth in Philippines jails , in some jails inmates get underage prostitutes. Usually the big time drug dealers can get whatever they want.

contraman

It is a myth in Philippines jails , in some jails inmates get underage prostitutes. Usually the big time drug dealers can get whatever they want.

Can you confirm that statement?

a link to some reputable reference would be great

contraman

Server Error in '/' Application. The resource cannot be found.

Description: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.  Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly. 

Requested URL: /news/Strip-bars-and-drugs-uncovered-in-Philippine-jail-raid

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3603; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3614

Not much help,

but I do remember that article,  

But from memory, says nothing about Underage prostitutes :(

Edited by contraman
  • Like 1
miles-high

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/strip-bars-drugs-uncovered-philippine-jail-raid-145300708.html

"A raid on the Philippines' biggest jail on Monday uncovered drug lords "living like kings" in secret luxury cells with strip bars, sex dolls, a jacuzzi and methamphetamines, the justice secretary said.

Police commandos in full battle armour and tracker dogs swooped down on the infamously crowded and corrupt Bilibid prison complex before dawn to verify reports that drug rings were operated from behind bars.

Aside from the methamphetamine "ice", police found 1.4 million pesos ($31,000) in cash, inflatable sex dolls, a strip bar and a jacuzzi, across 20 air-conditioned "villas", Justice Secretary Leila de Lima said.

"They are here to serve jail time but instead, they're living like kings," de Lima told reporters after the raid. Jail officials who conspired with the inmates face "outright dismissal", she said.

During Monday's raid, one "villa" had a fully inflated sex doll sprawled on the bed while an adjacent room was equipped with an elevated platform, strobe lights and a mirror ball, police said. Police said the platform was for strippers who were smuggled into the jail compound. A bright blue bra with feathers was hung beside the stage.

Another area had a small concert stage equipped with a flat screen television, a drum set, guitars and keyboards.

A safe in one of the rooms contained Rolex and Patek Philippe watches, Louis Vuitton wallets and stacks of dollar bills, police said. Bathroom floors and walls were covered in marble tiles, showers with hot water were encased in glass and a bathtub had a flat screen television attached to it. One room was stocked with an expensive whiskey brand.

Bilibid, on the outskirts of Manila was built for 8,900 inmates but currently houses 23,000. The luxury villas, for drugs lords, kidnap gang leaders and other powerful inmates, were scattered around the sprawling 500-hectare (1,230-acre) compound.

De Lima expressed shock at the outcome of the raid. But cases of rich inmates bribing prison authorities and building small houses, or simply leaving the jail, have emerged publicly repeatedly over the years.

The practice highlights corruption in government and the wide divide between rich and poor as the rest of the prisoners, mostly petty criminals, are crammed in squalid cells."

• Like 1
contraman

https://ph.news.yahoo.com/strip-bars-drugs-uncovered-philippine-jail-raid-145300708.html

"A raid on the Philippines' biggest jail on Monday uncovered drug lords "living like kings" in secret luxury cells with strip bars, sex dolls, a jacuzzi and methamphetamines, the justice secretary said.

Police commandos in full battle armour and tracker dogs swooped down on the infamously crowded and corrupt Bilibid prison complex before dawn to verify reports that drug rings were operated from behind bars.

Aside from the methamphetamine "ice", police found 1.4 million pesos ($31,000) in cash, inflatable sex dolls, a strip bar and a jacuzzi, across 20 air-conditioned "villas", Justice Secretary Leila de Lima said.

"They are here to serve jail time but instead, they're living like kings," de Lima told reporters after the raid. Jail officials who conspired with the inmates face "outright dismissal", she said.

During Monday's raid, one "villa" had a fully inflated sex doll sprawled on the bed while an adjacent room was equipped with an elevated platform, strobe lights and a mirror ball, police said. Police said the platform was for strippers who were smuggled into the jail compound. A bright blue bra with feathers was hung beside the stage.

Another area had a small concert stage equipped with a flat screen television, a drum set, guitars and keyboards.

A safe in one of the rooms contained Rolex and Patek Philippe watches, Louis Vuitton wallets and stacks of dollar bills, police said. Bathroom floors and walls were covered in marble tiles, showers with hot water were encased in glass and a bathtub had a flat screen television attached to it. One room was stocked with an expensive whiskey brand.

Bilibid, on the outskirts of Manila was built for 8,900 inmates but currently houses 23,000. The luxury villas, for drugs lords, kidnap gang leaders and other powerful inmates, were scattered around the sprawling 500-hectare (1,230-acre) compound.

De Lima expressed shock at the outcome of the raid. But cases of rich inmates bribing prison authorities and building small houses, or simply leaving the jail, have emerged publicly repeatedly over the years.

The practice highlights corruption in government and the wide divide between rich and poor as the rest of the prisoners, mostly petty criminals, are crammed in squalid cells."

Still no mention of Underage Prostitutes :(

lance.schukies

You are not going to read it in the news. Just visit a jail and you will see them go in on visiting day.