Sign in to follow this  
manly4eva

CFO Counselling

shadow
1 hour ago, miles-high said:

...unless she changed her petitioner, spouse or fiancé...

The CFO certificate of completion is just that, a certificate of completion. Once completed, the certificate holder can change their fiance/spouse a dozen times, they do not have to take the seminar again.

senseless
On 2/25/2015 at 9:44 AM, colemanlee said:

Its not the same, for some reason its country specific, your country....we still have to go to Cebu to get ours...I still dont understand what they want to tell them in the lecture...we have been married for a while...wife is not going anywhere to work....Its more fun here

For my wife, they told her how to stay in the USA if she doesn't want to be with me. They told her how she can report me to the police and still stay in the USA. They told her about the different laws that entitle her to half my shit. Etc. It's basically a primer on how to feck over your partner.

bert

can a permanent resident; 13a, obtain a philippino passport

miles-high
1 hour ago, shadow said:

The CFO certificate of completion is just that, a certificate of completion. Once completed, the certificate holder can change their fiance/spouse a dozen times, they do not have to take the seminar again.

Slide1.PNG

• Like 2

SkyMan
1 hour ago, Salty Dog said:

Does a permanent resident have to maintain a current passport from their country?

Foreigner on 13A - yes.

Filipina with US Green card - I don't think so.

Other country combinations - who knows?

22 minutes ago, bert said:

can a permanent resident; 13a, obtain a philippino passport

No, passports are only for citizens.

shadow
1 hour ago, miles-high said:

Slide1.PNG

Thanks for that. I guess it is no wonder it is not enforced that way, being as the certificate nor the stamp say who the original petitioner was.