Attn: TiredOfIt (regarding Brad Fugate and the missing people on the boat thread)

oztony

or is there something more serious going on?

Jon read post #1 in this thread , the family member in my opinion is indicating that this guy has been taken , this missing boat thing is whole lot of croc at this point IMO

It may well have been purposely sunk , and the whole thing reeks of an inside job , or just plain unlucky (which I don't buy into).

I am of the opinion that this fella is on a rice diet until some money changes hands.

• Like 2
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• oztony

• FISHINGBRAT

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually I was thinking about heading to Siaton tomorrow. We had planned on going yesterday but had too many things to do. We may not find him, but should be able to determine for certain if there is

It is this type of moron , and this type of thinking that do unjustices to the genuine people in this scenario , here he is accusing Fishingbrat of being a doper well who gives a rats ass if she is o

Wouldnt it have just been easier to say " Sorry for calling you a liar" ?   Sometimes people here try to impress with their vast knowledge and experiences and really paint themselves as a complete j

Posted Images

shadow

The boat party was supposedly planning to be back the next day.

Then this "experienced boater" apparently went offshore without lifejackets - again, possible, but unlikely.

I wonder if its all an elaborate hoax, or is there something more serious going on?

I will add to that, an "experienced boater" goes for an overnight fishing trip, presumably 3+ hours out, with 5 other people in a 28' banca with no lifejackets? 6 people is a crowd in a 28' banca, they are only about 3 feet wide. 6 people would put it borderline overloaded already, where do they put the Tuna?

• Like 3
jtmwatchbiz

Well, to be fair, not all vets are all that bad-assed.

of course you're right but according to her previous post he is all that and more. 

colemanlee

This is a 29 foot boat for those who might be having trouble with the size and amount of folks it will hold

post-16622-0-07767800-1424661338_thumb.jpg

post-16622-0-29365200-1424661362_thumb.jpg

post-16622-0-51574100-1424661395_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

The only suspicious thing for me is that Bradley posted a picture with a comment "anyone out there who knows where we can rent a fishing boat for a short fishing trip?" just 2 days before they disappeared. His gf knows lots of people (fisherman) in the area so why would he post that on his facebook??

On the other side, One of the missing guys has a 3 months old kid, so i highly doubt that he would just disappear on purpose without letting his wife know whats going on. And if he told her, the whole village would know it by know. There are no secrets here in this country...

Edited by daenselot
oztony

Another site in PI that appears to have family members posting on it . I wonder if TiredOfIt is going to slap all their faces as well , geez he is gonna be quite busy face slapping for some time.

again.PNG

again1.PNG

again2.PNG

Edited by oztony
  • Like 2
FISHINGBRAT

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that anybody born in 1955 fought in the Vietnam War. He would have just turned 18 when all US forces were pulled out of Vietnam. In the last year of the war, there were very few US forces in Vietnam in the first place. Most were pulled out prior to that year, with the remainder mostly just defending US airbases. My dad was flying AC-119's February 1972 through February 1973 (Bien Hoa), and when they left, they turned their aircraft over to the South Vietnamese Air Force. Those remaining in 1975 were burned to prevent them from falling into North Vietnamese hands.

There are too many things about this story that don't ring true to me. Was there ever a boat, or did somebody in the family off Brad, and the whole boat/kidnapping story is a red herring to throw everybody off the real trail? If authorities are searching the ocean between Bohol and Mindanao, then they wouldn't be searching for possible burial sites on Bohol itself. I can see why the family would want discussion stopped on forums like this if the family had something to do with his disappearance and a subsequent cover-up. Discussions like this tend to wander into areas that somebody wanting to conceal the truth would not appreciate.

I don't really care who is or isn't who's relative. Then again, I think the police should start looking for clues into Brad's disappearance close to home. The majority of cases like this turn out to be family (or GF's family) affairs.

Actually he joined when he turned 17 in 1972 with his mothers permission. I hate to tell you this DD214 does state Vietnam War Service.

• Like 3
smokey

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that anybody born in 1955 fought in the Vietnam War. He would have just turned 18 when all US forces were pulled out of Vietnam. In the last year of the war, there were very few US forces in Vietnam in the first place. Most were pulled out prior to that year, with the remainder mostly just defending US airbases. My dad was flying AC-119's February 1972 through February 1973 (Bien Hoa), and when they left, they turned their aircraft over to the South Vietnamese Air Force. Those remaining in 1975 were burned to prevent them from falling into North Vietnamese hands.

There are too many things about this story that don't ring true to me. Was there ever a boat, or did somebody in the family off Brad, and the whole boat/kidnapping story is a red herring to throw everybody off the real trail? If authorities are searching the ocean between Bohol and Mindanao, then they wouldn't be searching for possible burial sites on Bohol itself. I can see why the family would want discussion stopped on forums like this if the family had something to do with his disappearance and a subsequent cover-up. Discussions like this tend to wander into areas that somebody wanting to conceal the truth would not appreciate.

I don't really care who is or isn't who's relative. Then again, I think the police should start looking for clues into Brad's disappearance close to home. The majority of cases like this turn out to be family (or GF's family) affairs.

well i was born in 51 and was in viet name 69 ,to 71 so its possible as we did not leave till 75

• Like 5
FISHINGBRAT

i agree. if someone's husband was some big bad-assed vet then why would they be so easily scared by verbal threats?

Show me where I said he was a big bad-assed Vet. I said he has a short fuse he also suffers from PTSD You try living with that!!! I am not scared I don't need the BS stress of threats as my own health is not good and I don't want to deal with a pissed off husband. Please do not put words in my mouth that are not there! I am not here to be attacked..

• Like 4
oztony

Actually he joined when he turned 17 in 1972 with his mothers permission. I hate to tell you this DD214 does state Vietnam War Service.

I admire how graciously you have dealt with this insult.

Regards Tony

• Like 6
FISHINGBRAT

Here ya go

My husband served on the USS Henderson from 1972-1973

U.S.S. HENDERSON

(DD-785) 

DD-785 DEPLOYMENTS - MAJOR EVENTS

NOV 1972 - MAY 1973 West Pac-Viet Nam
  • Like 3
Kabisay-an gid

If he joined in 1972 and shipped out for Nam right after basic training, then yes, he was old enough to have served in Nam. You CAN join the military at 17 with parental permission.

Edited by Kabisay-an gid
  • Like 1

I am not here to be attacked..

I agree. And, thank you for everything you have shared with us, FISHINGBRAT.

• Like 3

Folks, FISHINGBRAT has been the one source who has been trying to post information that is helpful. I don't think she is the one whom we should be giving shit to. It is Brad's family who has been all "James Bond" about everything. 

I'm beginning to wonder how many of his family ...  never mind. I'm going to be nice.

• Like 3
Irenicus

Actually I was thinking about heading to Siaton tomorrow.

We went to Apo yesterday - one of those 8 person pump boats.  Water looked fine from the shore, but it was CRAZY once we got out.  Everything and everyone got soaked and the bow went under more than a few times.  I was thinking about the missing people and realized how dangerous these waters can be - if you lose your engine and start floating parallel to those crazy swells,it's not gonna end well.

• Like 3