Attn: TiredOfIt (regarding Brad Fugate and the missing people on the boat thread)

My suspicion is once you leave the country you are essentially on your own.  Am I right?

Yepper, skipper. Unless you are active military (READ: US government property), they don't give two shits about you.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• oztony

• FISHINGBRAT

• shadow

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually I was thinking about heading to Siaton tomorrow. We had planned on going yesterday but had too many things to do. We may not find him, but should be able to determine for certain if there is

It is this type of moron , and this type of thinking that do unjustices to the genuine people in this scenario , here he is accusing Fishingbrat of being a doper well who gives a rats ass if she is o

Wouldnt it have just been easier to say " Sorry for calling you a liar" ?   Sometimes people here try to impress with their vast knowledge and experiences and really paint themselves as a complete j

Posted Images

FISHINGBRAT

So, this asshole sends me an email, and a post through the contact form, informing me that we (those of us who have knowledge of the Philippines) do not know what the hell we are talking about and... well, I will just quote the email and contact form messages here. 

Initial email to me:

I'm personally waiting for his dumb ass to go and slap his cousin, thus ending up with his dumb ass in jail.

Contact Form:

The user joined under the name "TiredOfIt", but apparently has no clue as to how to use forum software, even calling it a "blog" twice. So, be kind, folks. I have authorized the account for him so he has access here as he wishes. But, I doubt he will post a reply here. 

My reply to him:

His reply to me:

And, an added bit of text, I assume to make me scared that he would sue me?

So, Mr. Valentine, or whatever your name may be. Please carry on, you prick. 

Additionally, I have warned FISHINGBRAT (AnnaMarie) regarding the emails this guy has sent to me, as they are proof that he has threatened her with physical harm.

That's freaking funny considering 1] I am not related to Brad in any form shape or manner, 2] none of my cousins know anything about Brad, 3] my cousins, all 4 of them would never say crap like that and all know I despise drugs, hell I on't even drink! So whoever that clown is obviously has no clue who I am and apparently thinks I'm someone else!  That's too funny!
I laughed so hard I woke my husband up!
  • Like 7
FISHINGBRAT

I wonder if this forum has received demands to remove information about Brad , this was posted by one of his best friends on another forum and it does mention a well known kidnap gang and every day Joe Blow in the states doesn't know about the Abu Sayaff :

Who-Dat  
2/18/2015 10:53:56 PM EST
My buddy has been missing for a few days, after going out on a tuna trip. Don't know if it's just boat issues, Abu Sayyaf, or ??? My thoughts & prayers for his family.

Please write your congressmen/senators for help, if you can! This is a very poor area, with limited resources, so we're writing our politicians to see if they can help... Coast Guard, drones, whatever? He/they could still be floating on debris somewhere?

I'm the kind of guy who has lots of acquaintances, and a couple friends - Brad is in the latter category. We've had countless fishing and hunting trips, and knocked back quite a few beers, all the while talking out the stuff going on in each others' lives, in a humorous manner. My oldest boys call him "uncle Brad", and he'll drag his boat and and take them fishing, every time I visit California (I know it was a hassle to take my boys fishing, when they were younger). He also made a couple fishing & hunting trips out here to Texas, after I moved. He's the kind of guy that you'd call when you had to move or needed anything, and he'll drop all to help... while laughingly giving you crap for it.

He and I made plenty of tuna trips together, 50-60 miles out, in his tiny boat. All were a blast, and we had a great time, even if yew got skunked on an early-season scouting run. He's a great guy, and hell of a friend.

I just can't wait to hear his story about spending days on a life raft, or evading kidnappers, after he gets home safe.

I personally know who who-dat is!

Jeeze I don't see anyone mad at him!

• Like 1
FISHINGBRAT

I hope he saw the funny side!

No he's not a happy camper, it's his 60th birthday and he wanted to sleep in. He's a Vietnam Vet with a short fuse, last thing he needs to see is someone threatening his disabled wife he is very protective of!

• Like 1
oztony

That's freaking funny considering 1] I am not related to Brad in any form shape or manner, 2] none of my cousins know anything about Brad, 3] my cousins, all 4 of them would never say crap like that and all know I despise drugs, hell I on't even drink! So whoever that clown is obviously has no clue who I am and apparently thinks I'm someone else!  That's too funny!
I laughed so hard I woke my husband up!

Paul has OK'd the posting of this link which is the other forum in the US that has someone posting about his missing friend , and it is also the source of some pics that I posted earlier , and I believe there has been just as much if not more info posted on this site : http://www.ar15.com/...1&f=5&t=1719714

I personally know who who-dat is!

Jeeze I don't see anyone mad at him!

And the prize go's to;

We do what is right, reveal the truth.

Edited by oztony
jtmwatchbiz

let's hope the missing dude and his gal are actually the only people "missing" and merely staged this entire event so they can write a book about their perilous experience in hopes of making a movie deal, and TiredOfIt is worried that too much local publicity may get them prematurely discovered at some seaside cafe sipping cocktails.

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 5

After having communicated with his family directly, I could appreciate and understand WHY he would have done it.

• Like 4
Headshot

No he's not a happy camper, it's his 60th birthday and he wanted to sleep in. He's a Vietnam Vet with a short fuse, last thing he needs to see is someone threatening his disabled wife he is very protective of!

I'm sorry, but I seriously doubt that anybody born in 1955 fought in the Vietnam War. He would have just turned 18 when all US forces were pulled out of Vietnam. In the last year of the war, there were very few US forces in Vietnam in the first place. Most were pulled out prior to that year, with the remainder mostly just defending US airbases. My dad was flying AC-119's February 1972 through February 1973 (Bien Hoa), and when they left, they turned their aircraft over to the South Vietnamese Air Force. Those remaining in 1975 were burned to prevent them from falling into North Vietnamese hands.

There are too many things about this story that don't ring true to me. Was there ever a boat, or did somebody in the family off Brad, and the whole boat/kidnapping story is a red herring to throw everybody off the real trail? If authorities are searching the ocean between Bohol and Mindanao, then they wouldn't be searching for possible burial sites on Bohol itself. I can see why the family would want discussion stopped on forums like this if the family had something to do with his disappearance and a subsequent cover-up. Discussions like this tend to wander into areas that somebody wanting to conceal the truth would not appreciate.

I don't really care who is or isn't who's relative. Then again, I think the police should start looking for clues into Brad's disappearance close to home. The majority of cases like this turn out to be family (or GF's family) affairs.

Edited by Headshot
  • Like 5
oztony

Has anyone got any idea's why a missing person(s) would have a closed group on facebook ? 

When I track through facebook I can get a connection from his girlfriends friends through to my friends on Negros , but there is a big hush hush going on.

mmmm.PNG

jtmwatchbiz

There are too many things about this story that don't ring true to me.

i agree. if someone's husband was some big bad-assed vet then why would they be so easily scared by verbal threats?

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

People who think congressmen are going to contact the joint chief and send out drones looking for a missing dude watch way way too much television.

And let's be honest, none of us from this forum are going to go searching for this guy so why do we really need to post about it. Personally if I had confirmed the request was indeed made by next of kin I would honor it.

It seems important to them. Who really cares what we want at the end of the day?

......There are too many things about this story that don't ring true to me. Was there ever a boat ? .......

Well Headshot,

I too have become increasingly suspicious about this "man missing from a boat-in-trouble at sea" drama

The boat party was supposedly planning to be back the next day.

So the search area is not that big and there would be many observant fishermen active around there.

Plus, whatever resources the CG may have deployed in a search.

Failure to find any evidence at sea after all this time, while possible, is unlikely.

Then this "experienced boater" apparently went offshore without lifejackets - again, possible, but unlikely.

Some of the forum messages (from newer members) are are constructed with a mix of unusual (rare) vocabulary, odd grammar, strange construction style and odd attitude.

That mix of educated/uneducated, English speaking/non-English speaking, is just not right! -  It just doesn't gel for me!

I wonder if its all an elaborate hoax, or is there something more serious going on?

• Like 4
Headshot

i agree. if someone's husband was some big bad-assed vet then why would they be so easily scared by verbal threats?

Well, to be fair, not all vets are all that bad-assed.

Edited by Headshot