Attn: TiredOfIt (regarding Brad Fugate and the missing people on the boat thread)

Brucewayne

I get confused at " He is my cousins brother.".

Isn't your cousins brother your cousin?

KonC

Different Father or Mother could make this statement true.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• oztony

• FISHINGBRAT

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually I was thinking about heading to Siaton tomorrow. We had planned on going yesterday but had too many things to do. We may not find him, but should be able to determine for certain if there is

It is this type of moron , and this type of thinking that do unjustices to the genuine people in this scenario , here he is accusing Fishingbrat of being a doper well who gives a rats ass if she is o

Wouldnt it have just been easier to say " Sorry for calling you a liar" ?   Sometimes people here try to impress with their vast knowledge and experiences and really paint themselves as a complete j

Posted Images

shadow

In light of his family life, maybe Brad just got tiredofit and ran away, and he doesn't want to be found. This forum has found people that didn't want to be found before!

• Like 7

Paul has graciously approved his membership even after receiving a blunt , carelessly scripted email containing criticism's and innuendo's about this forum and it's members how much slack do you cut an ignoramus like this fella ?

Yes, anyone using that account can post. The first three posts will be moderated, as are with any new account, though. 

oztony

I wonder if this forum has received demands to remove information about Brad , this was posted by one of his best friends on another forum and it does mention a well known kidnap gang and every day Joe Blow in the states doesn't know about the Abu Sayaff :

Who-Dat  
2/18/2015 10:53:56 PM EST
My buddy has been missing for a few days, after going out on a tuna trip. Don't know if it's just boat issues, Abu Sayyaf, or ??? My thoughts & prayers for his family.

Please write your congressmen/senators for help, if you can! This is a very poor area, with limited resources, so we're writing our politicians to see if they can help... Coast Guard, drones, whatever? He/they could still be floating on debris somewhere?

I'm the kind of guy who has lots of acquaintances, and a couple friends - Brad is in the latter category. We've had countless fishing and hunting trips, and knocked back quite a few beers, all the while talking out the stuff going on in each others' lives, in a humorous manner. My oldest boys call him "uncle Brad", and he'll drag his boat and and take them fishing, every time I visit California (I know it was a hassle to take my boys fishing, when they were younger). He also made a couple fishing & hunting trips out here to Texas, after I moved. He's the kind of guy that you'd call when you had to move or needed anything, and he'll drop all to help... while laughingly giving you crap for it.

He and I made plenty of tuna trips together, 50-60 miles out, in his tiny boat. All were a blast, and we had a great time, even if yew got skunked on an early-season scouting run. He's a great guy, and hell of a friend.

I just can't wait to hear his story about spending days on a life raft, or evading kidnappers, after he gets home safe.

247976_10150205494212314_5918123_n.jpg

• Like 4

And they are mad at her for posting information? LOL

• Like 5
HeyMike

I see family members acting under stress. The only thing that matters to them is getting Brad back safely. They are not thinking about cordiality on a forum or having to give answers or anything else. They are trying to do what is right and as best they can as they (he) see it. Some compassion and understanding I am sure would go a long way.

Who knows how we would react under the same circumstances? Maybe differently, maybe not. One thing for sure, we would try to do our best to rectify the situation. And I am sure that is what they are doing. Why not give them some room to continue what they have to do without adding more stress for them. That is what I would hope for if I was in the same situation.

If there is anything we can do to ease the stress, then why not do it. Is what he asks for here really asking too much?

• Like 7
SomeRandomGuy

Im with heymike on this one.

People under duress and stress do not think straight.

I think deleting it for now just for a few days or hide it until we know more would be a good idea.

Anyway your rules your the boss but people when in stressful situations do not usually act, think or talk rational or cool.

Jmho

• Like 3

The more information and pictures of Brad that can be put on the web the better it will be for him. You never know who might see him and people might be able to get information to authorities. My prayers go out to Brad and his family.

• Like 1
oztony

If there is anything we can do to ease the stress, then why not do it. Is what he asks for here really asking too much?

No not at all , lets just tell him that slapping his female cousins face is a good way to reduce stress also , it's all good...........

If you guy's think that these conversations on this forum have a bearing in anyway to this situation you are in f ucking dreamland

It is being discussed publicly on facebook and another forum that I know about in the USA , and there is also a post on the

US Embassy FB page asking them to look into a possible kidnapping at sea and that was posted on Feb 17 , so you fella's

better get busy contacting all these social media sites and other forums and ask them to stop talking about this stuff   :wheel:

usemb.PNG

usembassy.PNG

Here are some pics that are on another forum in the US , better contact them and ask to have these removed as well

10982356_10203599625852919_4424490083208615591_n.jpg

861417_10151275353977314_618331661_o.jpg

bradfishing.jpg

Edited by oztony
  • Like 5

Exactly.

Firstly, it isn't as if it wasn't already information that was available elsewhere. 

Secondly, I have not personally compared the information that FISHINGBRAT posted, against what is on other sites. But, I am sure that anything she may have posted would not be detrimental to locating Brad and the folks who are with him on the boat. 

Thirdly, and go to go along with what Tony posted above, no matter how much stress you are under, you don't go slandering - and threatening a family member, simply because she was doing what she felt was right, to help get the word out.

• Like 4

I am in Canada and have accessed many sites that posted the (missing fishing vessels) plight many days ago. Hope only for the best outcome for all.

Mattnlenny

Family being protective and reacting in a bad situation is fair enough and understandable, but if all posts and comments about this situation were removed for Brads sake, how would that assist the other people that are missing in being found?

Edited by Mattnlenny

how would that assist the other people that are missing in being found?

I think the long and short of it is, Brad has at least one nutter in his family.

• Like 5

All of this brings up a point of interest.  What is the offical US Government position/action when a US Citizen is potentially kidnapped abroad?  In the US, the FBI would become involved shortly after the event was reported.  However, overseas I don't know.  My suspicion is once you leave the country you are essentially on your own.  Am I right?  Does anyone know?