Attn: TiredOfIt (regarding Brad Fugate and the missing people on the boat thread)

So, this asshole sends me an email, and a post through the contact form, informing me that we (those of us who have knowledge of the Philippines) do not know what the hell we are talking about and... well, I will just quote the email and contact form messages here. 

Initial email to me:

Paul,

You need to stop talking about BRAD FUGATE.  He is my cousins brother.  The girl who has been writing to you is a druggie and drama queen.  She started out calling Brad her brother, which was a flat out lie.  She is an IRRESPONSIBLE dumbass, and yes, she is my cousin, and still NOT is sister.

"The family is trying to PROTECT Brad."  and all the frivolous, vainglorious yammering  is going to get him killed.  He is in very serious trouble, and not a single person on your blog CAN or WILL help him, so stop playing.  We want Brad back, it's that simple.  Let the powers that be handle this, which is not you or your followers.  The girl is a cousin member of the family, and she is CUT OFF BECAUSE SHE IS STUPID.  I'm going to ask you to end this.  Otherwise, if he ends up dead, I hope you enjoy the cheap headlines.  The BOAT story may be buying him time.  NO the general public doesn't need to know every damn thing. 

I've been surfing the internet for his name to see what shows up, and here you guys are.  And my dumbass cousin.  When I see her, I'm going to slap her face.

Yes I'm Pissed.

I'm personally waiting for his dumb ass to go and slap his cousin, thus ending up with his dumb ass in jail.

Contact Form:

Sent by: TiredOfIt

Email Address: [email protected]
IP Address: XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Sent on: 21 February 2015 - 6:09 PM 

Content:

YOU people need to STOP talking about this man before you get him killed. I can't believe how Fking unconscious you are. The girl you have been talking to is a fking DOPER and DRAMA QUEEN. She is IRRESPONSIBLE. "the family is trying to PROTECT Brad." Do YOU MIND? It's NOT for the general public to know everything, NONE of you are going to do or CAN to anything to help him. GET IT? 

The user joined under the name "TiredOfIt", but apparently has no clue as to how to use forum software, even calling it a "blog" twice. So, be kind, folks. I have authorized the account for him so he has access here as he wishes. But, I doubt he will post a reply here. 

My reply to him:

I  hope, for your sake , you are not a guy. Of course, guy or girl, if you walk up to her and slap her, you could wind up with your dumb ass in jail.

I would like you to tell me how it is possible that what we are posting could get him killed? Please share that with me. If it is a valid reason, I will delete the entire thread. 

I'm curious, how much time do you have on the ground in the Philippines? I personally have more than 22 years. I wonder which one of us is more qualified concerning topics regarding the Philippines? 

His reply to me:

Paul,

Your response is  what I would expect  No one can tell you what is going on.  You are essentially nobody in the scheme of things. Yes, you use it as a blog, obviously. This is a typical loose cannon scenario.  A lot more of the family will toss her to the curb for this.

Good luck with your vainglorious efforts.

I am blind copying my cousins in this correspondence.

Thanx

And, an added bit of text, I assume to make me scared that he would sue me?

All contents of this email are private , and are not to be shared with other than the recipient.

So, Mr. Valentine, or whatever your name may be. Please carry on, you prick. 

Additionally, I have warned FISHINGBRAT regarding the emails this guy has sent to me, as they are proof that he has threatened her with physical harm.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 8
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• oztony

• FISHINGBRAT

• Headshot

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Actually I was thinking about heading to Siaton tomorrow. We had planned on going yesterday but had too many things to do. We may not find him, but should be able to determine for certain if there is

It is this type of moron , and this type of thinking that do unjustices to the genuine people in this scenario , here he is accusing Fishingbrat of being a doper well who gives a rats ass if she is o

Wouldnt it have just been easier to say " Sorry for calling you a liar" ?   Sometimes people here try to impress with their vast knowledge and experiences and really paint themselves as a complete j

Posted Images

I get confused at " He is my cousins brother.".

Isn't your cousins brother your cousin?

KonC

• Like 9
to_dave007

Ohhhh..  way too much drama.  Glad I'm not in THAT family.

• Like 1

I get confused at " He is my cousins brother.".

Isn't your cousins brother your cousin?

KonC

You know how it goes, Kenny. Some people get involved with start using the wrong substances.

Edited by Paul

The BOAT story may be buying him time.

so i'm guessing the boat isn't missing?

they believe him to be kidnapped?

IMHO this is all bullshit

Edited by Paul
Dude, I did not say that. Please do not quote text I did not say.
  • Like 4

Tony, the really sad part of this is, had they come to me in a civil manner, just given me a basic explanation, I would have been happy to not reveal anything AND, I would have deleted the thread.

they believe him to be kidnapped?

If he is kidnapped, what the hell difference does it make? it isn't like it makes any difference whatsoever, in the grand scheme of things.

"Don't contact the police, or it's curtains for him!" 

In this case,

"Don't contact anyone on Living in Cebu Forums, or it's curtains for him!"

• Like 4
Scottiev

absolutely no concern for the other missing boaters...Face it guys we have another super soldier/spy/special ops headed for a covert mission to eliminate the M I L F , BIFF, NBA, CFL and any other alphabet soup organization you can think of as long as we on this forum ( LiC , oh crap its us hes after) dont blow his cover .... He of course will do this alone armed only with a rusty fishhook ( unbarbed for easy release )..and the brother of his cousin whos not his cousin ? That's Just Special Forces code talk you dummies !!!

• Like 6
battleborn

TiredOfit, indicates with his message to Paul that there is more to the story than just a missing boat. There is info the general public doesn't know?

• Like 1

There is info the general public doesn't know?

Apparently so. I mean, we certainly don't want to tell anyone anything that could possibly HELP locate the guy. :rolleyes:

Or, TiredOfIt was just blowing smoke up my arse. 

• Like 3
HeyMike

I can understand tiredofit's concern, and he may be a little heavy-handed because of the stress of the situation. Personally, I would cut him some slack.

Personally, I would cut him some slack.

I am cutting him some slack. :D

• Like 2

I suspect that if the U.S. authorities were involved in this, they would be contacting Paul, rather than this person.

• Like 1
oztony

I can understand tiredofit's concern, and he may be a little heavy-handed because of the stress of the situation. Personally, I would cut him some slack.

Paul has graciously approved his membership even after receiving a blunt , carelessly scripted email containing criticism's and innuendo's about this forum and it's members

how much slack do you cut an ignoramus like this fella ?

Well I am now of the opinion that this is a kidnapping and demand for money situation , given the content of the idiots email/message ,

And I have not heard of a kidnapping of a foreigner on Negros Oriental before . As a side noter to this , if the family members that kept

fishingbrat out of the loop on this had of gone about things differently it would be highly likely that they would not be experiencing a feeling

of angst and frustration in this general direction as they possibly are now , I think we all know that if you make demands and threats to

the management of this forum you will receive the exact opposite of what you are asking for. 

Edited by oztony
  • Like 5