Sign in to follow this  
Athena

Holiday let in Metro Cebu Area

Davaoeno

USMC is back in the USA.  Robert is in Cebu until April.  I think he has 2 empty suites.  Be nice to him and you can probably talk him into renting them to you.  Just remember you will probably need a car if you stay there.

Athena

USMC is back in the USA.  Robert is in Cebu until April.  I think he has 2 empty suites.  Be nice to him and you can probably talk him into renting them to you.  Just remember you will probably need a car if you stay there.

thanks Davao ..........  

is it difficult to get a taxi from their place???????

im scared to use my mums vehicle ......... theyre tying it with strings to keep it from falling apart ........  :ROFLMAO:

seriously, that another thing (vehicle) to tackle after the accommodation ........... well as they say when it rains ...........

Davaoeno

Getting a taxi there isnt hard- you just have to agree to pay an extra 50-70 pesos and let them turn the air  off !!   

Going down the hill I'm not really sure about - but USMC could answer that for sure. Or maybe ask Robert .

Or bring a bundle of string with you !!!   :ROFLMAO:

Athena

Going down the hill I'm not really sure about

i think the boys would love that ............ me, im grossly unhealthy, i think my darling fat cells would complain ...........   :biggrin_01:

• Like 1

Headshot

Smokey's place is nice, but not close to any taxis. Many taxis (those powered by LPG) can't even make it up the hill.

Davaoeno

?

Smokey's place is nice, but not close to any taxis. Many taxis (those powered by LPG) can't even make it up the hill.

I have never taken a taxi to his house that couldnt make it there, and i have never heard Smokey say that that was a problem.  How long ago were your trips to Smokey's house when the taxis couldnt make it ??

Edited by Davaoeno