Shooting at Talisay Mcdonalds

jtmwatchbiz

burnttoast

Too early and too far on the outskirts of town. Go to Mcdonalds in IT Park at 4AM and it should be much safer. Security Guards and CCTV everywhere even on the street lamps.

• Like 5
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• Wolfpack

• Woolf

• InternetTough

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rip poor innocent bystander. Regardless if the two guys had an argument, the whole shoot people to save face mentality is the one thing that does bother me here. I have said for years my concern is

You have a lot to learn about filipino culture  asian for that matter

Posted Images

InternetTough

reports are the men argued...filipino's left...then came back with firearms and shooting...

this sounds like the men not paying up...

That could be true, but I was only going by the one article that I have read about it. In it, the Filipinos drew their weapons as an escalation from angry words.

InternetTough

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/105477/german-killed-2-other-foreigners-wounded-in-cebu-fast-food-attack

And here is another version of events---here, the Frenchman and Indian had argued with the Filipinos in a bar about an hour before the McDonalds attack.

That would make it a more deliberate thing. Even so, I wonder if the shooters wore masks. Also, in this article, there were at least four, not two, Filipino shooters.

MANILA, Philippines - A German was killed and two other foreigners were wounded early Friday morning when they were attacked by at least four gunmen inside a fast-food outlet in Barangay Tabunok, Talisay City, Cebu.

A report from the Cebu provincial police office said Henry Haffner, who was apparently not the target, died immediately when he was shot several times by two of the gunmen.

Frenchman Julian Millard and Cheten Saparaiya from India have been declared out of danger at the hospital they were rushed to after the incident.

The police report said an hour or so before the shooting, Millard and Sarapaiya were involved with an altercation with the four men in a bar near the fast-food outlet.

They later left the bar with their female companions and entered the fast-food outlet to eat.  The four men from the bar entered and opened fire.

Haffner, who was seated about two meters from the two other foreigners, was apparently mistaken as a friend of Millard and Sarapaiya, the police report said. 

Edited by InternetTough
Wolfpack

That could be true, but I was only going by the one article that I have read about it. In it, the Filipinos drew their weapons as an escalation from angry words.

I just got home from there...so many crazy stories floating around today...

• Like 1
Wolfpack

http://www.interaksyon.com/article/105477/german-killed-2-other-foreigners-wounded-in-cebu-fast-food-attack

And here is another version of events---here, the Frenchman and Indian had argued with the Filipinos in a bar about an hour before the McDonalds attack.

That would make it a more deliberate thing. Even so, I wonder if the shooters wore masks. Also, in this article, there were at least four, not two, Filipino shooters.

MANILA, Philippines - A German was killed and two other foreigners were wounded early Friday morning when they were attacked by at least four gunmen inside a fast-food outlet in Barangay Tabunok, Talisay City, Cebu.

A report from the Cebu provincial police office said Henry Haffner, who was apparently not the target, died immediately when he was shot several times by two of the gunmen.

Frenchman Julian Millard and Cheten Saparaiya from India have been declared out of danger at the hospital they were rushed to after the incident.

The police report said an hour or so before the shooting, Millard and Sarapaiya were involved with an altercation with the four men in a bar near the fast-food outlet.

They later left the bar with their female companions and entered the fast-food outlet to eat.  The four men from the bar entered and opened fire.

Haffner, who was seated about two meters from the two other foreigners, was apparently mistaken as a friend of Millard and Sarapaiya, the police report said. 

the primary thing I am hearing..."boricat's" were involved...I have not read that in any articles yet...

jtmwatchbiz

the primary thing I am hearing..."boricat's" were involved...I have not read that in any articles yet...

i believe most locals would refer to any girl who enjoys nite life a borikat so this is hardly remarkable.

Wolfpack

i believe most locals would refer to any girl who enjoys nite life a borikat so this is hardly remarkable.

2 married guys get shot while out at 4 am with women not their wives...

the first suspects in USA would be their wives were behind the shooting...

• Like 1

Cowards with guns...they are sooo stupid they think they are tough guys! Fight like a man! Should boost tourism!

• Like 1

Cowards with guns...they are sooo stupid they think they are tough guys! Fight like a man! Should boost tourism!

You have a lot to learn about filipino culture  asian for that matter

• Like 8
Wolfpack

I am sure these guys with guns were financially motivated...

...the question...was it the wives of these men or the boricats (behind the men with the guns)

...the news reports are playing this as an argument between filipino's and foreigners...I seriously doubt that is the case here...

contraman

I am sure these guys with guns were financially motivated...

...the question...was it the wives of these men or the boricats (behind the men with the guns)

...the news reports are playing this as an argument between filipino's and foreigners...I seriously doubt that is the case here...

The News is just reporting what they have been told to report.

Thats why you can not rely on anything to be fact.

• Like 2

The guy who died was a friend of a friend. He was supposedly a good guy and contributed significantly to the typhoon relief efforts in 2014. RIP. 

• Like 7
Wolfpack

The guy who died was a friend of a friend. He was supposedly a good guy and contributed significantly to the typhoon relief efforts in 2014. RIP. 

his gf is demanding justice...I pray they catch the murderer...

mistaeric

A well informed ex-pat would have headed on down the road after arguing with two filipino guys at a bar where  it was a good chance they were drunk. Going to a nearby Mcdonalds where lots of bar people gather was not the smartest move to make.

• Like 1