• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• daenselot

• shadow

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To All of Brads Friends and Family In America:   I really feel for you on the probable loss of your friend/family member, but the fact is the American border is about 8,000 miles North and East of h

We learned this morning the boat was 28' had a new motor and full tank of fuel. Brad apparently rented it between 8am-9am on the 12th. They went tuna fishing and were due back in on the 13th. Brad is

I have stated very little regarding this, until now.   I feel as though Brad's family, by keeping themselves quiet, probably hindered this whole case from the beginning. I had some come to me, askin

Posted Images

cvgtpc1

Wonder if there's any US warships around the Spratleys that could help out.

FISHINGBRAT

Can someone help me please I have been asked to remove all my postings here and to no longer post anything brcause it cab be seen by the public, Sorry for the problem I sincerely apologize to all.

Mandingo

Can someone help me please I have been asked to remove all my postings here and to no longer post anything brcause it cab be seen by the public, Sorry for the problem I sincerely apologize to all.

I am sure a moderator can help you remove your post and good luck, I really hope all turns out okay :)

• Like 1

Please send me an email.  

• Like 1

Sorry you made me curious , Can u tell us who would demand public information to be deleted and why ? 

• Like 8

I thought missing persons needed all the publicity it could generate....sounds a bit weird to me, but hope they are found safe...

• Like 6

I thought missing persons needed all the publicity it could generate....sounds a bit weird to me, but hope they are found safe...

Well, it will have to be one hell of a reason before I will remove such useful and helpful information. 

• Like 9

Well, it will have to be one hell of a reason before I will remove such useful and helpful information. 

I'm talkin' black helicopters landing next to the chicken house here.

And, guys in black suits and sunglasses on (even at night) with earwigs (or whatever they call those things) in their ears.

And, machine guns.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 4

And, guys in black suits and sunglasses on (even at night) with earwigs (or whatever they call those things) in their ears.

And, machine guns.

And then it turns out it is a jealous husband concerned about all the pointy nose attention his wify gets...

Anyway lets hope there is a miracle and they are all found stranded on Siquijor, a bit worse for ware with a belly full of coconut 

• Like 3
Davaoeno

And, machine guns.

Did someone send in a tip to Homeland Security about the new Al Quaeda training camp set up in Oregon and disguised as a grape farm and chicken ranch with a token honkey in attendance to throw the drones off the track ?

• Like 7
FISHINGBRAT

I was asked not to share information publicly as someone thinks it could be used against him is he was taken against his will. I sincerely apologize for all inconveniences this has caused

sugbu777

I was asked not to share information publicly as someone thinks it could be used against him is he was taken against his will. I sincerely apologize for all inconveniences this has caused

You should email Paul with info as to who thinks your posts should removed

• Like 3