Foreigner and 5 locals go missing on fishing trip in Negros Oriental

AlbacoreShuffle

Brad looks like quite a large dude in the pics and 5ft 7in is small for an American. Perhaps Fishingbrat or his brother could confirm he is over 5ft 7in?

I can confirm that. Brad is 5' 10 or slightly more. He and I look each other in the eye and I am 5'10" .

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• oztony

• daenselot

• shadow

• Paul

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To All of Brads Friends and Family In America:   I really feel for you on the probable loss of your friend/family member, but the fact is the American border is about 8,000 miles North and East of h

We learned this morning the boat was 28' had a new motor and full tank of fuel. Brad apparently rented it between 8am-9am on the 12th. They went tuna fishing and were due back in on the 13th. Brad is

I have stated very little regarding this, until now.   I feel as though Brad's family, by keeping themselves quiet, probably hindered this whole case from the beginning. I had some come to me, askin

Posted Images

hoseparty

I'm a good friend of Brad's and I know Brad was 5'10" so unless it was an error or some other factor I doubt it was him.

Brad's friends are almost unanimously disappointed (I'm furious) with the way things have been handled by Brad's family so far. First the threats to the moderators on this board and then the shutting out of anyone who wasn't directly related to Brad. Brad has a huge network of incredibly smart friends willing to spend their time and money to help in a search for the missing people. Brad knew his family was a bunch of imbeciles and drug addicts but loved them anyway. They constantly abused his generosity claiming they needed money for bills or some other thing then buying expensive things, even going on a cruise. When their father was dying none of them would help except for Brad. It's a shame that he had to rely on them when he needed it the most. A damned shame

• Like 1
oztony

With the information that Daenselot has given us (the name of the island was not divulged , unaware as to why this information would need to be held back)

But given the general area , and in Malaysian territory the nearest major centre would be Kudat ,

kudat.PNGkudat2.PNG

• Like 1
daenselot

Its a tiny island called Mangsee Island. Belongs to RP.

Highlighter

Agreed , and it would also be handy if there was a mod present on this thread to approve posts from new members , because when I look who is present on this thread , there are a lot of new members with 0 posts.

Is it some kind of "special" thread that only the inner sanctum can view, reply to or have an opinion on?

Most of what I have read so far on the thread is all speculation? Makes for some interesting reading and I would certainly hope for the best outcome for all involved. But unfortunately there doesn't seem to be to much evidence so far of what has happened.

Edited by Highlighter
  • Like 2
daenselot

Update:

The boat stranded in Mangsee isn't the same boat that left Siaton. But the bodies are confirmed.

I was wondering before why Malaysian Police would care if they had stranded in Mangsee direct, because Mangsee belongs to RP.

For some informtation about the island:

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/23137/controlled-chaos-on-palawan-islet/

ozboy

.........so my suss about the boat swapping?????

• Like 1
oztony

Is it some kind of "special" thread that only the inner sanctum can view, reply to or have an opinion on?

Most of what I have read so far on the thread is all speculation? Makes for some interesting reading and I would certainly hope for the best outcome for all involved. But unfortunately there doesn't seem to be to much evidence so far of what has happened.

The whole thread is full of theory's , notions and hypothetical ideas with no  verifications or substantiations 

Update:

The boat stranded in Mangsee isn't the same boat that left Siaton. But the bodies are confirmed.

Confirmed by who ? Quite a few people want some validation to some posts here , and if all we are going to be told is that it is the bamboo telegraph

I would suggest that it is not fair on the family members and friends of the missing if this stuff cannot be confirmed , with all due respect real information

is much appreciated but it needs to be substantiated , the emotional turmoil of others cannot ride on hearsay. Provide a source or at least an explanation

as to how this knowledge was acquired , for the sake of the Family's.

Regards Tony

what.PNG

wtf3.PNG

Edited by oztony
  • Like 5
daenselot

Still the same source. Social media post, in contact with Malaysian police.

As i said before: If there is family reading this and they didn't get this info yet, contact The forum owner who can contact me then.

Paul, you are the Forum owner right?

Up to you if you still want me to post. If not, its fine with me just let me know.

oztony

The forum owner is on a different time zone at the present , and is also about to get on an international flight ,

and new members cannot send PMs .

Edited by oztony
  • Like 1
shadow

"So who is his substitute?"

Sent you a PM

Edited by shadow
oztony

Daenselot , I do not doubt what you are saying , and your information is probably the only real thing we have heard since this whole thing started.

Apart from Larry's report.

I just think it important that when you post about this that you state your source because of how sensitive it is to the family that is watching this thread.

if it is a social media post , ok , but I think if you just state that it helps people realise where this is coming from.

• Like 1
hoseparty

There was a letter from a government official to his brother Tom that stated the info about the boat being found and two bodies, one being Cristina.