• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• lamoe

• Cipro

• Bill H

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And I had to stand in line at sick call to just be handed a few aspirin.   I guess the army has changed a little?

My, how our military has changed.    The founding fathers would have had the piece of shite shot for treason. Now, they are catering to the likes of this asshole. 

All this, and you have the audacity to call Australians Strange

Scottiev

Why spend that much..a large rubber band ,like on produce, works just fine on goats and sheep..sure it would work

Why spend that much..a large rubber band ,like on produce, works just fine on goats and sheep..sure it would work

Actually most folks use O rings and they work great.  I'm with you, give the man a O ring of the appropriate size and tell him to have a blast.  He deserves nothing more.

Headshot

You only take off the nuts on goats and sheep. He want's to lose everything.

smokey

well he can start dating lorana bobbit she is good with a knife

• Like 1

This guy should be given a metal. A 556 round between the eyes should do.

• Like 1

This would be a Government operation, he should not expect perfection!

Steve and Myrlita

Why are US tax dollars paying for this? Excuse me but this man is not in a resort hotel for gays. HE IS IN PRISON! Repeat: PRISON! If the so called woman trapped in a man's body wants to correct that he can wait until his sentence is finished and then do it at "HIS" expense not the US taxpayer. Yes PC can shove it. OK rant over.

• Like 1

Why are US tax dollars paying for this? Excuse me but this man is not in a resort hotel for gays. HE IS IN PRISON! Repeat: PRISON! If the so called woman trapped in a man's body wants to correct that he can wait until his sentence is finished and then do it at "HIS" expense not the US taxpayer. Yes PC can shove it. OK rant over.

We are watching the demise of the US military when they start to allow things like this. Now it seems "the good of the few outweigh the needs of the many".  We are on a moral downward spiral. 

Freakin disgusting----- especially when many of our boys had to buy their own body armor

That would be fine with me. Stupid ass has already lost his mind.