Sign in to follow this  
David_LivinginTalisay

Exit Fees TOTAL for Permanent Residents (13A Visa) with ACR 'I-Card

David_LivinginTalisay
I am a Permanent Resident with 13A Visa.

On 1st March, at MIA, I will be asked to pay

Php5,050 in total, in order to leave the Philippines (and retain 13A Visa on my return)

1) TIEZA - Travel Tax Payment -

PHP1,620 Pesos

2) Airport Tax fee another

..............PHP550

3) Passport Control for leaving the Country - ACR I-Card holders

ECC FEE.................................. PHP 700

HEAD TAX.................,...............PHP 250

RP/SRC FEE.......................... PHP1400

Legal Research.........,,,............ PHP 30

..............................................Total PHP2880  as 1st time out of Philippines in 2015 (PHP2180 if 2nd trip)

If any of these Fees have gone up (Since August 2014) please let me know, thanks!

PS: Any Chance for a 'STICKY' on this so easy to find/update (rather than search to find Closed Threads for such information).

• Like 2

Jawny

I agree with the idea of having this topic as a sticky. I find that whenever the topic comes up, the issue quickly gets confusing (for me) when other visas are thrown into the mix. I have a 13a visa. I have not travelled outside the Philippines in well past a decade, so have no experience with the exit procedure. Aside from the costs, it is the manner in which the process is completed that always seems a bit unclear. Again, it may just be my own slowness, but a sticky which stays on topic would be welcomed.

• Like 4

Monsoon
If any of these Fees have gone up (Since August 2014) please let me know, thanks!

Same same as far as visa fees go, I can't say if the terminal fee in Cebu has changed since I rarely fly internationally out of Cebu. 

I heard a rumor that Cebu was increasing terminal fee to 750? 

Edit: I just checked and yes the terminal fee is now 750 in Cebu. 

They have done away with it in Manila (or incorporated it into your ticket). 

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 2

Monsoon
Aside from the costs, it is the manner in which the process is completed that always seems a bit unclear.

To leave on a valid 13A with a current unexpired ACR card you simply show up at the airport with your passport and ACR card. Pay your TIEZA tax,  check in with the airlines, proceed to immigration cashier and  present both ACR and your passport, pay 2880 pesos for your ECC and special reentry permit. Proceed to regular immigration queue present passport, ACR and receipts that you just got from cashier. 

Edited by Monsoon
  • Like 2

David_LivinginTalisay

To leave on a valid 13A with a current unexpired ACR card you simply show up at the airport with your passport and ACR card. Pay your TIEZA tax,  check in with the airlines, proceed to immigration cashier and  present both ACR and your passport, pay 2880 pesos for your ECC and special reentry permit. Proceed to regular immigration queue present passport, ACR and receipts that you just got from cashier. 

You omitted getting Boarding Card and then paying Airport Tax after (they clip the Receipt to the Boarding Card)

To leave on a valid 13A with a current unexpired ACR card you simply show up at the airport with your passport and ACR card. Pay your TIEZA tax (PHP1,620),  check in with the airlines. Proceed to Immigration / Departure and Present Boarding Card and Pay Airport Tax (PHP750 @ MIA) at special Counter first)

Continue to immigration cashier (ACR I-Card Booth) and  present both ACR and your passport, pay PHP2880 pesos for your ECC and special reentry permit.

Proceed to regular immigration queue present Passport, Boarding Card, ACR and Receipts that you just got from cashier.

Edited by David_LivinginTalisay

Monsoon

You ommitted paying Airport Tax after getting Boarding Card

To leave on a valid 13A with a current unexpired ACR card you simply show up at the airport with your passport and ACR card. Pay your TIEZA tax, check in with the airlines. Proceed to Immigration / Departure and Present Boarding Card and Pay Airport Tax (PHP750 @ MIA) at special Counter first)

Continue to immigration cashier (ACR I-Card Booth) and present both ACR and your passport, pay 2880 pesos for your ECC and special reentry permit.

Proceed to regular immigration queue present passport, ACR and receipts that you just got from cashier.

The airport tax is not a 13A dependent requirement. Everyone leaving Cebu pays the airport tax. It would be like me telling him he should drive to the airport in order to leave.

And the airport from which I depart from once a month no longer has the airport tax.

• Like 2

David_LivinginTalisay

The airport tax is not a 13A dependent requirement. Everyone leaving Cebu pays the airport tax. It would be like me telling him he should drive to the airport in order to leave.

And the airport from which I depart from once a month no longer has the airport tax.

There is  (PHP750 @ MIA)   so one needs cash Funds for that also.

I posted this TOPIC, as I wanted to Check just HOW MUCH Cash (PHP5,250 it seems) I need to make sure, I have on me @ MIA for my Flight to HKG on 1st March.

It was Jawny asking about the 'Process' 

Paying Airport Tax is part of the Process (whatever the applicable amount for Airport departing from may be, or if included in Ticket Price, or not, as Monsoon suggested for Manila Airport).

contraman

:popcorn:

• Like 3

SkyMan

There is  (PHP750 @ MIA)   so one needs cash Funds for that also.
MIA = Miami.  MNL perhaps?

Terminal fee is already include in most tickets.

• Like 2

Monsoon

Terminal fee is already include in most tickets.

Domestic yes. International no. 

International just started in October in MNL. But they have directed the other airports to follow suit. Meanwhile Cebu increased their international terminal fee. However, I seem to remember paying a terminal fee at MNL just a few weeks ago when I flew out of the country. So who knows, like everything else here it will be partially followed through on and take longer than it should to work out the simple process. 

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/business/09/23/14/naia-terminal-fee-included-intl-airline-tickets-starting-october-1

You omitted getting Boarding Card

I don't know about you, but I usually get my boarding pass when I check in. 

• Like 2

miles-high

2) Airport Tax fee another..............PHP550

This should be included in your ticket, depending on the date of your ticket issuance and the airport you are leaving from... 

David_LivinginTalisay

This should be included in your ticket, depending on the date of your ticket issuance and the airport you are leaving from... 

I booked my CebuPacificAir Ticket CEB_HKG on-line, and this is from the Official Receipt:-

OFFICIAL RECEIPT

OR No. : ........................C12464836 

Issuing Office :  :....... ....System Transaction 

ID :  : .............................110200932 

Confirmation Number :...RESL9K 

Date : ............................1/22/2015 4:19:19 PM 

Received From : ...........DAVID WHITTALL 

TIN :

Description : :  :......... ....Payment for 1 Passenger/s. David Whittall 

Form of Payment : :  :.....PV 

Currency Code ::  :....... ..PHP 

Airfare & Others ::  :........4919.00 

Discount ::  :....... ............0.00 

DPSC : :  :................... ...0.00 

Total : :  :....... ................4919.00 

Vatable Sale :  :........... ...0.00 

VAT-Exempt :  :.......... ....4919.00 

Sub Total :   :.............. ...4919.00 

VAT Amount : ............ ....0.00 

Total : ............ ................4919.00

As you can not see, there is no Airport Tax charged

Payment Details

Other Fees: ...................PHP 0.00 

Other Taxes.................PHP 0.00 

Base Fare:  ....................PHP 4,799.00

Web Admin Fee: ............PHP 120.00

Total Amount: ................PHP 4,919.00 

Type: ......................,.....XP (Declined)

Date:.......................,.....Thu 22 Jan 2015

Transaction ID: .......,.....110186924

Amount: ..................,.....PHP 4,919.00

Type: ......................,.....PV (Approved)

Date: .......................,....Thu 22 Jan 2015
 Transaction ID: .......,....110200932

Amount: ...................,...PHP 4,919.00

That is why, I need to also have Cash Funds, to pay the Airport Tax @ MIA, Cebu (CEB)

cvgtpc1

That is why, I need to also have Cash Funds, to pay the Airport Tax @ MIA, Cebu (CEB)

To play devil's advocate why can't you just travel with 6-8K on you?  You're going back to the PI so it's not like you would never use it right?

Me, since I might not be back for a year I cut it close but if I lived there that's what I would do.

Edited by cvgtpc1

NigelandMJ

The wife and I just flew CEB-MNL-BKK. 18th Feb. I purchased the tickets in December, but had to change the date of departure to !8th Feb as we had a problem with the wife's passport, We had to pay the terminal fees of 550php each, as the notice said the fee is included on flight bookings MADE after 1st Feb.

Monsoon

I booked my CebuPacificAir Ticket CEB_HKG on-line, and this is from the Official Receipt:-

As you can not see, there is no Airport Tax

For sake of clarity I recommend you use the proper local terminology to describe that particular 'assessment'.

It is commonly and officially known as a 'terminal fee'.

It is not a tax.

So in your case you will pay the TERMINAL FEE of 750 Pilipino Pesos plus the prescribed 2880 Pilipino Pesos for your ECC and SRC.

If you are suave you can perhaps avoid the TIEZA tax. Which is actually a tax. But avoid ONLY if you have your suave hat and decoder ring on.

End of transmission.

• Like 1