Sign in to follow this  
Rocketman

Caught Rustan's Stealing - What to do...

Bill H

Seriously, why are you buying these things in a Mall supermarket?  At our local market we pay 10-15p each (and that includes the rind at no extra cost).  I have never seen a Mall price cheaper than the local market price anywhere I've been in the PH.  If you guys don't like paying way above market, quit hitting the malls and starting going to the local public markets.  There are frequent goings on there to provide entertainment as well.

The same is pretty much true for clothing etc.  In the Colon area you can buy dresses for your girl for half what they sell for in the malls, or even less.  Better yet, if go down to the garment district in Cebu you can find them for even less.  I've seen Bikinis at the mall selling for 500-800p, the same bikini near the beach in Moalboal was selling for 250-300p, which isn't a bad deal considering, but in the garment district they sold for 75-100p, just as one example.

batman2525

Just forget it and move on

Thats why some things never get fixed.....

cvgtpc1

Admittedly haven't read all the posts on this thread but from what I've read some people need to relax and drink more!  LOL

• Like 1