Age Difference Between You & Your Spouse / Girlfriend

223 members have voted

1. 1. How many years difference is there between you and your spouse or girlfriend?

• Less than 10 years.
    • 10 to 15 years.
    • 15 to 20 years.
    • 20 to 25 years.
    • 25 to 30 years.
    • 30 years +.

Sorry 

I can not make it any clearer than that :(

You know how many foreign women I have ever met through this forum, who were married to Filipino males?  Two. That's two over the course of more than 10 years. 

Edited by Paul
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul

• contraman

• For Real

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I first read this I thought you was asking for the age diffrence between your spouse AND your girl friend.  lol

I maintained a loose friendship with a man in his late 70's in Toronto.  He was a neighbour of mine, about 400 meters away.  He always sat outside in early morning, and was a smoker, so for the first

Married in 1986 when I was 28 and she was 22. Marriage to her is the best decision I made in my life as she has proved to be a fun loving and very patient gal. I guess we all feel we married the lovel

Posted Images

looks like you're sporting a little wood there. chief.

Haha,, no wood oi, why do you think so many Filipino girls go for us Aussie guys ?? It sure isn't our bank accounts lol.. 

post-3349-0-80712100-1423263408_thumb.jpg

me 45

wife 38

gf 24

WHEN she finds out, you won't see 46. :D

Haha,, no wood oi, why do you think so many Filipino girls go for us Aussie guys ?? It sure isn't our bank accounts lol.. 

attachicon.gifPackage.jpg

It must be due to your vivid imaginations. :D

• Like 3

My wife is 36 y.o. and I'll be turning 66 at the end of May. We got married when I brought her here 8 years ago. She's still with me and I don't even own a football team! LOL!!! :-)

• Like 4

me 45

wife 38

gf 24

So 38 + 24 = 62 divided by 2 is 31. Then 45 - 31 is 14... yes ??? so puts you in the 10 to 15 year group... always happy to help  :shit_stirrer:

• Like 3
contraman

You know how many foreign women I have ever met through this forum, who were married to Filipino males?  Two. That's two over the course of more than 10 years. 

Forget It

You have Totally missed the point :(

• Like 1

Forget It

The question in no way differentiates between which one is the older, only the difference.

e.g. Bob is 30, Mary is 25 = age difference 5

Jane is 30, Simon is 25 = age difference 5

• Like 1

Forget It

Okay. 

So! Then it applies to any minor if your implying that's the same as a child, between 12 and 18 then. I still don't see the confusion?

I would ASSUME so but they couldn't be bothered to define the terms they used when framing laws that can completely change a persons life. I suppose there was something more important to do than to write precisely what they wanted. Golf maybe or a GF who needed a new ID. 

Edited by Cipro

Me 68.

Her 30

Guess I was just born lucky.

KonC

• Like 2

bond recognized by law, local custom and tradition-----  I am not sure just what that is . I would have to research case law to make any kind of guess as to what it meant.   But i would think that a relationship between a couple of more  than 10 years difference could very often be seen to be withing local custom and tradition

You don't need case law because this is a matter of the court's discretion. I think it applies to such activities as birthday parties; looking after/baby sitting next door neighbors children; collecting other peoples children from school with yours; god parenting and the like.

Edited by Bonjon

Guess I was just born lucky.

And extremely ugly. 

• Like 1
SkyMan

First, yes, I know I am breaking my own rule here.
You wouldn't be if this was in the debated topics forum.  Just sayin...

I favor the petite ones, myself.
Bet you see a lot of those in the states....NOT.

Until a few months ago my wife was less than half my age.

You wouldn't be if this was in the debated topics forum.  Just sayin...

Bet you see a lot of those in the states....NOT.

Until a few months ago my wife was less than half my age.

Now, she is just 20 times your IQ. :D :D

If I had it in the debated topics forum, not all members would have access to it. I wanted as many people as possible, to be able to vote.

• Like 1