Every Xmas I send 2 boxes vis BMExpress from Oz to my wife's village in Cebu.

Very poor people even for pinoys, living in a mangrove.

Always send over 100 tshirts , soaps, shampoos, lotions, tools etc etc

And over $300 of chocolates for the kids.

Boxes due to arrive mid December . 1 arrived mid January the other went missing, ( the one with the chocolates) It was eventually was found and arrived 2 weeks later, but surprise suprise EVERY CHOCOLATE WAS GONE

BMExpress was contacted and like all good pinoy companies said impossible, bad luck!!!

So kids miss out and some thieves family from BMExpress has put on a few kilos....

• Like 4
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• forest51

• Oz Jon

• hilyfe

• ozboy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I just boosted you case a bit by sending an e-mail to BM Express Service Manager. Copy below:- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every Xmas I send 2 boxes vis BMExpress from Oz to my wife's village in Cebu.   Very poor people even for pinoys, living in a mangrove.   Always send over 100 tshirts , soaps, shampoos, lotions, t

Send a note that says " some of this chocolate is poisoned, you need to contact me to know which to eat " it will get through.

Posted Images

A_Simple_Man

Well, if they ate too much chocolate, lets wish them a BM Express (as in Bowel Movement).  Thanks for the tip.

battleborn

Send a note that says " some of this chocolate is poisoned, you need to contact me to know which to eat " it will get through.

• Like 3

Just got ours finally delivered 29th.Jan...sent 4th. Dec. around 6 weeks..Most of it chocolates and kid's gifts.... arrived intact and the chocs were not melted as we feared over the hot weather we have been having...

For Real

Just got ours finally delivered 29th.Jan...sent 4th. Dec. around 6 weeks..Most of it chocolates and kid's gifts.... arrived intact and the chocs were not melted as we feared over the hot weather we have been having...

Who was the carrier Oz boy?

Life is not a static thing. The only people who do not change their minds are incompetents in asylums who can't and those in cemeteries. Everett Dirksen

Jeepney

Every Xmas I send 2 boxes vis BMExpress from Oz to my wife's village in Cebu.

Very poor people even for pinoys, living in a mangrove.

Always send over 100 tshirts , soaps, shampoos, lotions, tools etc etc

And over $300 of chocolates for the kids.

Boxes due to arrive mid December . 1 arrived mid January the other went missing, ( the one with the chocolates) It was eventually was found and arrived 2 weeks later, but surprise suprise EVERY CHOCOLATE WAS GONE

BMExpress was contacted and like all good pinoy companies said impossible, bad luck!!!

So kids miss out and some thieves family from BMExpress has put on a few kilos....

Not so bad if you send it with xmass, and 1 arrives mid January   :unknw:

Edited by Jeepney
ed villas

Boxes due to arrive mid December . 1 arrived mid January the other went missing, ( the one with the chocolates) It was eventually was found and arrived 2 weeks later, but surprise suprise EVERY CHOCOLATE WAS GONE BMExpress was contacted and like all good pinoy companies said impossible, bad luck!!!

next time is to take a PHOTO,..

regarding the candy. add a note that it is NOT FOOD BUT POISON

also consider putting in a few 100$ (fake of course) next to candy, the looks on their eyes when they try to cash them is PRICELESS 

Not so bad if you send it with xmass, and 1 arrives mid January   :unknw:

Was sent mid October on advice of BMExpress to have it arrive BEFORE XMAS

next time is to take a PHOTO,..

regarding the candy. add a note that it is NOT FOOD BUT POISON

also consider putting in a few 100$ (fake of course) next to candy, the looks on their eyes when they try to cash them is PRICELESS

I had taken a photo before pickup and highlighted way it was sealed

Also on seeing box arrive via Skype had photos taken to show the different way it was sealed on arrival

Company basically said everyone is honest this couldn't of happened and just now ignore my inquiries

Who was the carrier Oz boy?

BMExpress. They are based in Australia but out of Sydney.   they have a FB page.....I did post some pics before but no idea under what topic....

They did give me some drama but we sorted it out......oztony mentioned one that he uses that's cheaper or very reliable but once again I cannot remember....

https://www.facebook.com/pages/BMExpress/141376565948783

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys - I use forexworld - they deliver door to door  from here in melbourne to  BanBan  - a farm out in the bush near Bogo - never failed. I have sent about 10 now over past 3 years.   they use their own dedicated container, so boxes never really out of their sight I guess. late last year they got held up as no more ships where going direct to Manila from Sydney - where they load, so one container got stuck in Singapore and the box was delivered 2-3 weeks after the estimated schedule.  they sent me $20  discount for next box as compo.

So pretty good all round.  Box from melbourne to banban $110 door to door  - u can see their website for box sizes

Cheers

Dj

• Like 3
smokey

if you suspect they are taking your chocolate and really want to invest in pay back pack lots of ExLax  

• Like 3
NigelandMJ

I have just sent 9 large box's from Thailand to Camotes, Cebu. 80 baht per kilo, plus 1400 baht each box for door to door delivery. 2 box's with computer, monitor and flatbed scanner, 275 baht per kilo. Each box cost 200 baht to buy. They say 26 to 28 days for delivery, so will see if it all arrives after mid April, and if all box's are intact. I had quite a problem finding a company in Thailand who would do Balikbayan box's. Will post how it turns out.