Sign in to follow this  
Salty Dog

Should your spouse be your best friend?

Paul

How many of you guys really enjoy going through the mall with your wife while she shops for shoes?

Anyone who says they do, is a closet homosexual. 

Whoops. Too late, I see Michael (Mikala) already admitted to it. Well, another one - out of the closet. 

to meet an intelligent girl that share my values and will become my best friend.

You mean a lesbian, right? 

• Like 3

ex231

Anyone who says they do, is a closet homosexual. 

Au contraire! Not so much anymore as fashion has changed, but I used to like going to shoe stores with my first wife. I'd stand back and watch the ladies in skirts try on shoes. ;)

• Like 1

Mikala

Au contraire! Not so much anymore as fashion has changed, but I used to like going to shoe stores with my first wife. I'd stand back and watch the ladies in skirts try on shoes. ;)

There's a lot of truth in that benefit! Whether you're around the changing room or just checking out clothing, there's a plethora of eye candy to behold whilst whiling away some hours shopping!

• Like 1

poby

My wife will be my best friend when she stops the tampo episodes.

If your wife still does the tampo thing, I feel sorry for you as it's probably too late to change.  Tampo is immature bullshit that needs to be stamped out early on, definitely before getting married!  First time it happens, you need to put your foot down and make it clear to her that that shit aint gonna fly!

• Like 2

shadow

If your wife still does the tampo thing, I feel sorry for you as it's probably too late to change.  Tampo is immature bullshit that needs to be stamped out early on, definitely before getting married!  First time it happens, you need to put your foot down and make it clear to her that that shit aint gonna fly!

Well put, Poby. Stomp it out fast or excessive drama will take over your life. The FIRST episode of tampo is two too many.

angbumabasa

Well put, Poby. Stomp it out fast or excessive drama will take over your life. The FIRST episode of tampo is two too many.

Thankfully the only tampo in our life is my mother-in-law (Nanay). But my father-in-law (Tatay) is an easy going tuba drinker who couldn't care less. 

• Like 1

ahoy53

All my ex's use to be my best friend ...........................lol

• Like 1

SomeRandomGuy

I must be a closet homosexual.

All my mates are in oz.

Even the ones i made here have all fecked off back home.

• Like 1

contraman

I must be a closet homosexual.

All my mates are in oz.

Even the ones i made here have all fecked off back home.

See the effect you have on people )
  • Like 2

Humboldt

My best friends aren't Nagger's 

Hy H

post-7853-0-19632700-1422430323_thumb.jpg

mikewright

How many of you guys really enjoy going through the mall with your wife while she shops for shoes?

Me, me!

She drops me off at TGI Friday's while she does the shopping. The longer she takes shopping the better I like it. :)

• Like 2