Replacement parts for AEG hot water heater

bkkmarlowe

bkkmarlowe

I need replacement parts for AEG hot water heater. I think it is the electronic circuit board next to the copper cylinder that needs repair.

Does anyone know where is the AEG service center in Cebu City? Or will I have to dump the unit and buy a new one?

Not sure how old it is but might be worth replacing as heater tanks do get a build up inside so life is not infinite even for the heater unit.  New units might provide better water flow - I found the (relatively cheap) Panasonic unit especially good for providing a strong shower flow.

2702440000340-250x250.jpg

Edited by lopburi3
  • Like 1

I need replacement parts for AEG hot water heater. I think it is the electronic circuit board next to the copper cylinder that needs repair.

Does anyone know where is the AEG service center in Cebu City? Or will I have to dump the unit and buy a new one?

Call into Ace Hw ask AEG Sales rep there or other Hw were they sell them.

Davaoeno

My heater didnt work. I took it to the AEG dealer in Davao who found a very small problem and fixed it - for no charge.  

The retail dealer who sold it to me really gave me the run around until I found the AEG wholesaler

• Like 2
bkkmarlowe

Try this:

http://bestank.com/

Cebu Number: (032) 514 – 5132

According to AEG homepage, bestank, com is the AEG dealer in da philippines....

Thanks but there is no answer EVER at that number. I tried Best Tank contact page and they offer this number instead.

• Cebu – (032) 512 7196 (Metro Cebu land line for Visayas)

I tried the second number but a recorded message says "Your call cannot be connected at this time"

However they do have two cell phone numbers:

Sun mobile Number: 0922-4958774 (for all regions)

Globe mobile Number: 0905-2072241 (for all regions)

I managed to contact their Manila staff on SUN who gave me the address of their Cebu Service center in Mabolo.

I may just take the unit there and see what happens... or maybe follow Lopburi3 advice (above) and just buy a new unit.

towboat72

we have a champs water heater and while i was in cal my wife informed me that they ere getting slight shock from it -i told her to have elecrtrition look at it .he shows up drives a nail in the ground out side the cr and runs a wire to it.of cource that does not solve the problem so she just unplugs it

im gone 18 monthsbut when i get home i want hot shower soi start to deal with it and find out its got 5 year warranty free of charge but of course we cant find paperwork.then they tell us they will check if its the heater element they will replace for 2400 P

so we take it in then they check its heater element so i say replace it thats cheaper then new heater.

im informed then that they have been waiting for parts for over 6 months ten people waiting im last

told then tech can maybe get couple of the heating elements working so we can have warm water ok try that

we wait 45 days go check on it its ready why no one called us dont know .pay 250P take it home install it  no hot water

ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES

Edited by SkyMan

ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES

I think soon nationally they will have to adjust this saying.    

ITS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES....   to......  ITS MORE IN THE PHILIPPINES

Edited by SkyMan
  • Like 1

towboat72

what company supplies your electricity ?

cebeco  the wife says 

thanks