Retired Military hubby

SkyMan

Which is why I mentioned he has to pay that if he extends beyond the first free year.  So you have the choice of r/t tickets for 2 to Thailand, HK, wherever, (additional cost if you want to enjoy the place you go), or extend for a year at

The BB stamp for the free one year is not counted, only after the 1st and 2nd visa extension. 

1st 6 months  p10,197

2nd 6 months p  8,340

Travel Tax      p 1640  Not assessed until over 1 yr in the Philippines

Exit visa         p 1500  Not assessed until over 6 months in the Philippines

or total about  p22K    plus 3 trips to the BI.

Total     P18,535 only 2 trips to the BI for the 1st & 2nd 6 month visa extension (once every 6 months)

I just looked up Cebu Pacific.  2 r/t tickets CEB-HK-CEB  Total  p13,600.  Plus TT for her and taxi to/fm airport P15,500

At one's destination, add hotel, food and ground transportation to the airfare of P15,500 and it would surly be more than P15,500 and or P18,535 (one yr visa extension). 

Back in 2012 we spent about P60,000 including everything for a 4 day turnaround trip at Hong Kong.

Might as well enjoy the trip to Hong Kong and we did! What's P60,000? Only around $1,300 USD!

The numbers I had were for one who stayed a year BEYOND their BB stamp so a total of 2 years stay.  So yes you would have to do the two extensions and yes you would have to pay travel tax and yes you'd have to pay the exit visa.  That's 3 trips to the BI.  The third for the exit visa.  Extending would cost around p22K for a second year. 

At one's destination, add hotel, food and ground transportation to the airfare of P15,500 and it would surly be more than P15,500 and or P18,535 (one yr visa extension). 
You don't HAVE to leave the airport on a visa run or in this case a BB run.  So no hotel or ground transportation required.  Food is something you'd buy wherever you are so doesn't factor in.

Back in 2012 we spent about P60,000 including everything for a 4 day turnaround trip at Hong Kong. Might as well enjoy the trip to Hong Kong and we did! What's P60,000? Only around $1,300 USD!
That's up to you but when comparing the the minimum costs for either method, it's foolish to include the cost of a vacation.  You can fly to wherever and back for about p16K.
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOSOCALPINOY

• Mari M

• ROVER

• Salty Dog

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good day everybody! Now, here I am with my longest post since becoming a member just 2 days ago Don't know where to post this since questions are all over the place and I'm so sorry about this   F

Just a quick correction here if she has a valid Philippine Pass port and enters as a Filipino she does not need an ACR card (she will be here as a Filipino)

Not true my friend, my wife only shows her US passport which shows she was born in the Philippines and we get the bb stamp every year upon entry. The law also says a copy of marriage license but we ha

Posted Images