Sign in to follow this  
Monsoon

Blogger: Boracay – probably the worst island I’ve ever visited

Scottiev

It must have been on this day:attachicon.giftn_gallery_12051_839_4253.jpg. No, it's not photo shopped or 5:00 in the morning.

But haven't you said its been 10 years since you've been back? I'm sure its a lot different in that amount of time, I can see a big difference in just the 4 years that I've been here

• Like 1

BossHog

Or the faults of white women?

topless white women is awesome

large rotund well tanned white titties

are awesome

just ask me

• Like 7

Monsoon

I hate to jump to conclusions so I won't, but I think it's safe to say you may be right. Judging from the places she's been it sounds like she's a rich bitch that's hard to please. I 've been to Boracay 3 times. Definitely loved the place and didn't experience any of the crap mentioned here.

When is the last time you were there? 

• Like 1

bahalina buong

Never been to Boracay, and have no intention of ever going.  From everything I've seen and heard about it, it's just not my type of place.  But for most any Filipina who hasn't traveled much, it would probably be the trip of a lifetime and very well-enjoyed.   That, contrasted with this girl's blogged experience, is a good example of why most of us guys are more attracted to Filipinas rather than western women.  :)  

smokey

But haven't you said its been 10 years since you've been back? I'm sure its a lot different in that amount of time, I can see a big difference in just the 4 years that I've been here

you mean like in cebu its said in 2000 there were 400,000 cars and trucks ... and now 2014 its well over 1 million  guess change does happen

JP999

I live in Boracay and find that article absolutely appalling. I mean this is far from being objective, it just seems like she's trashing the place to get some media attention, and it seems to be working seeing that it has 40.000 Facebook shares and the page on this forum discussing it is 7 pages long...

Here is an article that I really like about Boracay, and it's far closer to reality then that piece of trash: http://loveandroad.com/boracay-philippines-paradise/

Contango

I love Bora, the crowds the quiet, the food and drink, all the hotels and activity, the beach - its all about the beach and i think thats the problem for some of you guys, just not beach people, you guys are the ones i see walking around in jeans and long sleeved shirts...and shoes.

I dont like the crap that has to be tolerated on entry and the persistent vendors, but these are very small annoyances for the pleasure of that magnificent beach...Alona and Samal - pfft oh please, 2nd rate in comparison.

topless white women is awesome

large rotund well tanned white titties

are awesome

just ask me

My last trip to Bora, mother and daughter german tourists toppless swimming just next to me and my girl, first time she had every seen full breasted women, :) big perfect C/D cup milky whites.

Edited by Contango
  • Like 1

Paul

It must have been on this day:attachicon.giftn_gallery_12051_839_4253.jpg. No, it's not photo shopped or 5:00 in the morning.

Now, that's just a teaser foto. You could at least give us one that is 350 or 400 pixels wide. :P

delancey

"I went to the beach in a bikini and no one made a fuss over me, this place sucks"

Love your honesty!  Can you post pics?

• Like 2

Cipro

Love your honesty!  Can you post pics?

Quotes

Jimone

I see by the sand sculpture that she was there at Christmas time so probably the busiest time of the year, that would not have helped to make a positive impression, but on the other hand, shes a hot looking chick,,,, for a western girl that is .. lol    

Jimone

delancey, on 04 Apr 2015 - 07:41 AM, said: Love your honesty!  Can you post pics?  

Quotes

So I take it that is a NO on the pics ?? lol 

• Like 1