Sign in to follow this  
Jawny

Buying apps and music for android devices (Samsung Galaxy)

Jawny

I plan to buy my child a Samsung Galaxy for graduation. I am generally familiar with the use of android devices, but have not purchased any apps or music for them. I wonder if members can offer any suggestions to allow purchases using gift cards. My child will not have a credit card for use for buying apps and such.

I am familiar with Apple products and buying from the Apple Store using gift cards. I was hoping something similar is possible with online sellers such as Google Play or others.

riklynbor

I plan to buy my child a Samsung Galaxy for graduation. I am generally familiar with the use of android devices, but have not purchased any apps or music for them. I wonder if members can offer any suggestions to allow purchases using gift cards. My child will not have a credit card for use for buying apps and such.

I am familiar with Apple products and buying from the Apple Store using gift cards. I was hoping something similar is possible with online sellers such as Google Play or others.

I seen android gift cards in Target here in Perth Western Australia

Woolf

try this link  http://www.olx.ph/index.php/classifieds+directory/q/google+play+gift+cards

simple google search  "android gift card cebu"

and here      https://play.google.com/intl/en-US_us/about/giftcards/

Edited by Woolf