Sign in to follow this  
billy

Jheng1803

billy

Now that weve had so many replies to jheng how many single guys would like to ask jheng out on a date? That would be a nice end to this story. If she ends up with a nice guy from linc

miles-high

maybe she already is a nice guy from linc 

I doubt it because she’s been a member since 4/14 – if it was a guy from LinC, would he have planned more than 10 months ahead to create a throwaway user name to post this particular topic? It’s possible but unlikely, IMO…

But no matter, it’s been entertaining and a learning experience to see how people think… :D

• Like 1

jheng1803

i still got limit to post here on linc and need approval from mod, so my reply takes time to be posted, anyway i made this linc account last year while me and him was still new in the relationship, i was trying to learn some stuff about having a relationship with a foreiner, there was no reason to post anything before so i stayed just a reader, not even logged in most of the time i read, anyway again, i thank you guys from linc for those insights, its a nice thought to look for a date for me, its just kinda not the right time yet, appreciate you guys being nice :)

Edited by jheng1803
  • Like 4

Paul

Now that weve had so many replies to jheng how many single guys would like to ask jheng out on a date? That would be a nice end to this story. If she ends up with a nice guy from linc

There is only one issue. This is not a dating site. 

• Like 5

Wolfpack

my wife thinks it is!!!

all the members that post pictures of there gf's or wives...my wife thinks they are MY gf's...

Paul

all the members that post pictures of there gf's or wives...my wife thinks they are MY gf's...

Then stop letting other members post photos of your g/fs. :D 

Sorry. I hope she realizes I am joking here. 

• Like 3

Steve and Myrlita

Then stop letting other members post photos of your g/fs. :D

Sorry. I hope she realizes I am joking here. 

You just put him in the dog house for 10 yrs.

• Like 1

Sven

Perhaps the potential lovers might be able to communicate by private messaging.

Assuming that such messages are not being heavily censored to root out any hints of romance.

It would likely not be the first time in history, that someone hook up in a place that's not been specifically designed for it... :-)

Paul

Assuming that such messages are not being heavily censored to root out any hints of romance.

It would likely not be the first time in history, that someone hook up in a place that's not been specifically designed for it... :-)

Oh, I know that others have hooked up here before. Some fairly recently, from what I hear. PMs are not monitored, censored, or moderated in any way. In fact, I think we removed the "report" button links from PMs, because members can block other members who are causing them issues. 

And, again, this forum is definitely NOT designed to be a dating site. That is NOT what it is here for.

motorboy

Oh, I know that others have hooked up here before. Some fairly recently, from what I hear. PMs are not monitored, censored, or moderated in any way. In fact, I think we removed the "report" button links from PMs, because members can block other members who are causing them issues. 

And, again, this forum is definitely NOT designed to be a dating site. That is NOT what it is here for.

did Fred and Melissa Mae finally hook up?
  • Like 2

Melissa Mae

did Fred and Melissa Mae finally hook up?

silly boy - you know I am saving myself for you !!    I'm on vacation right now and its soooo cold here !!   I need someone to snuggle with . 

post-16081-0-03501400-1420807824_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

RogerDat

Read Sausage ball's post, me and Broden ALMOST got "close".