Sign in to follow this  
jheng1803

I dont understand my american boyfriend!

KID

NEVER put your future in someone else's hands

• Like 2

manly4eva

My girl has a 7 yr old boy.We have been together since April 2012 she is married before to Pinoy.We are on our second attempt at annulment both at my expense.I have spent 2 x 5 months holidays and 2x 3 week holidays with her and our son Cj.She was working in China when i met her online.I flew to China to meet her the first time for only 5 short days.After that I asked her to go home to take care of her son in July 2012.Since that date I have financially supported both of them..I don't want her working yet,I want her to be a mother for a while..We have held on together via Skype and phonecalls.We had an engagement/commitment on Australia day 2013 with her family and the local Preist..RING INCLUDED..ha ha...Hopefully she will be annulled this year so they can both come to Australia to live.So, there are perfect men out there just like me....Ha Ha ...Just kidding....I am 43 she is 29

Dump this A'Hole now...Don't ask anything more from him..Change your number and move on..Hard is it might be now.You deserve much better and you will find it...

• Like 8

RPretire?

1.  He is a loser by American standards and many better fish than him.  Dump him and save your pesos back home with better internet in provance.

2.  You will have to look longer to find guy that will accept You with a Child (not impossible) just longer looking.

3.  Google "Jaderune" this is an older school website but be 100% HONEST if you do a Profile.  Not to say 100% guys are good either.  HONESTY seeks HONESTY.

4. Keep reading HERE to learn about KANO's :)

Good Luck & GOD Bless

Edited by RPretire?
  • Like 3

littlejohn

I expect the US isnt the only place you can use that education. Have you looked at New Zealand? I'm sure thier are lots of men there as well.

Edited by littlejohn
  • Like 3

Edwin

Forget him.

Congratulations on getting your annulment. Was that a long or expensive process?

LechonBuddha

Don't talk to him anymore. He's just wasting your time. Delete his name and number from everything and move on.

If he really loved you none of this would be happening. Besides, a twice divorced, 35 year old "party planner" isn't much of a loss. 

Baywak

Just go on with your life-there is nothing else you need to do to yourself or to him.You don't have to forget or remember him-Just go on with your life.

ricardo123#

Jheng,

I am Filipina, married to a Caucasian for 25 years, been together 27 years.  I read and re-read your post.  You need to move forward and forget about this guy.  Get on with your life with your son without this guy.  Consider it a blessing that you will not move here in the USA with him.  There have been cases here in the US where Filipinas were murdered by their husbands for insurance reasons, because they've fallen out of love with the Filipina, etc. etc.  Things happen for a reason. You were obviously well off without him before since you have your own business and you were successful.  Since you didn't want to come to the US anyway, maybe it is not supposed to happen.  Coming to America is not always the answer.  

Foreigners are not allowed to work in the Philippines unless they are sponsored by a company.  Unless your boyfriend have extraordinary talents, it is a long and tedious process for a company to sponsor foreigners to work for them. Filipinos would not like foreigners "taking away" jobs meant for Filipinos.  This holds true for other countries as well.

From one Filipina to another, I will say this to you ... forget about him.  As far as I'm concerned, he is not serious about you.  Why is he blaming you ... what the hell does it mean you are not being creative enough on how to show your love for him - sending him loving messages 3x a day not enough for him?  This only goes to show you that he is all words ... meaningless words.  So you see, he has lost interest on you.  Don't be clueless.

If you go home, your parents, relatives and friends will understand your situation.  You do not have to explain your situation to everyone in your barangay. It is none of their business. Time heals all wounds.  Better things are in store for you. You deserve someone better.

I wish you the best.  Take care.

And there you have it...

Very well said...

• Like 2

ROVER

Jheng,

I am Filipina, married to a Caucasian for 25 years, been together 27 years.  I read and re-read your post.  You need to move forward and forget about this guy.  Get on with your life with your son without this guy.  Consider it a blessing that you will not move here in the USA with him.  There have been cases here in the US where Filipinas were murdered by their husbands for insurance reasons, because they've fallen out of love with the Filipina, etc. etc.  Things happen for a reason. You were obviously well off without him before since you have your own business and you were successful.  Since you didn't want to come to the US anyway, maybe it is not supposed to happen.  Coming to America is not always the answer.  

Foreigners are not allowed to work in the Philippines unless they are sponsored by a company.  Unless your boyfriend have extraordinary talents, it is a long and tedious process for a company to sponsor foreigners to work for them. Filipinos would not like foreigners "taking away" jobs meant for Filipinos.  This holds true for other countries as well.

From one Filipina to another, I will say this to you ... forget about him.  As far as I'm concerned, he is not serious about you.  Why is he blaming you ... what the hell does it mean you are not being creative enough on how to show your love for him - sending him loving messages 3x a day not enough for him?  This only goes to show you that he is all words ... meaningless words.  So you see, he has lost interest on you.  Don't be clueless.

If you go home, your parents, relatives and friends will understand your situation.  You do not have to explain your situation to everyone in your barangay. It is none of their business. Time heals all wounds.  Better things are in store for you. You deserve someone better.

I wish you the best.  Take care.

I might add that their are also cases where American black, white, asian, Iranian, Japanese, Chinese, and Eskimos have been Murdered for insurance, anger, cheating, and just plain no reason.

Oh and also There are cases of Foreigners being murdered by Filipina wife, her family member, his Filipino best friend, Wife's boyfriend, Taxi Driver, or other for as little as 1,000 php...(no life insurance)....

Just thought I would add that information.....for her to see, maybe he has heard about all the murders in the Philippines over the years and got worried.

• Like 6

ricardo123#

I might add that their are also cases where American black, white, asian, Iranian, Japanese, Chinese, and Eskimos have been Murdered for insurance, anger, cheating, and just plain no reason.

Oh and also There are cases of Foreigners being murdered by Filipina wife, her family member, his Filipino best friend, Wife's boyfriend, Taxi Driver, or other for as little as 1,000 php...(no life insurance)....

Just thought I would add that information.....for her to see, maybe he has heard about all the murders in the Philippines over the years and got worried.

wow.. I am sorry...this seems a little over the top to me...this was not about paranoia, danger or crime... This is, IMHO, a simple good girl asking for some constructive input to her situation....there is crime every where dude...if the only people you ever talked to about the USA and had no other gauge, were from downtown Detroit or the west side of Chicago?...what would your opinion be formed from?...this is an unfair assumption.....in my opinion and really not to the matter at hand.....sorry Paul

Baywak

Meylou-In all my years married to a filippina and all my years living in the Pinas and all my years being around many filippinos I have never heard or read of a murder of a filippina by a kano

living in the USA.I read in the newspaper about 15 years ago about a filippina murdered in Texas,they did not find the killer until the husband murdered his second filippina wife.He was a filippino.

• Like 4

Paul

I have known of cases where the guy took them back to the US and abused them. The ones I am familiar with ended up divorced. Some went back to the Philippines; others stayed in the USA. 

Dublin boy

Reading all the posts it's simple give the guy the push and move on. Hope it all goes well for you in the future

• Like 1