visa information to australia

wow ur are mean, dont judge the people that you really dont knw...me and my bf have plan each other but we dont have to rush to get married and it doesn't mean that he don want too we talked already about it. and why i have to lose the man that i love jim is a good guy he is not a player, he is true man and true to me i know he love me bec. he show it to me and i feel it that he love me we have a happy relationship and beside i am here now with him in australia spent time together bec. this is our first plan and this plan work together between us. thats why i am here in this forum bec. i am looking for some opinion here about visa after tourist visa and thanks to those who reply me good and give some opinion...bec. i just help only my bf to find out about visa bec. we both dont know what visa i have to apply so i can stay longer in australia...so please no mean reply here okey...cheer lelit

Maybe that's your opinion but we all have to go through the same process if we want to bring our GF to our home country and the first step is always marriage.

All of our government require this. Most government don't even allow a tourist visa visit.

In Canada for example they gave in to the demand of Canadian/American couples which allows Americans to stay in Canada without a visa if they get married to a Canadian. To make it "equal" to everybody, they made this immigration law valid for all nationalities. What a stupid decision as it closes the way for tourist visas. Now all nannies coming to Canada on a 2 year work visa just have to find a Canadian to marry and they can stay for good. Not so easy as most of them are older and not good looking, another way of solving the problem.

It seems to me as if the Australian government hasn't closed the way of tourist visa for whatever reason. But they will soon if people may decide to overstay a tourist visa.

Yes, there are other legal ways to stay, like qualified work visa.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lelit

• RBS

• Lee

• Wirraway

Top Posters In This Topic

.... Yes, there are other legal ways to stay, like qualified work visa.

But Lelit is not "qualified".

Lelit, there is a way that may allow you to enter and stay in Australia for longer than 3 to 6 months. There are various student visas available for overseas persons to study full-time in Australia. Most of these types of visas also allow you to work for up to 20 hours per week.

These types of visas are to complex to explain here. They are not "cheap", however with Jim's support you may find one for which you are eligible. Further information can be found here.

Edited by RBS

Hi all , this is Lelit's bf Jim, i just want to let you know that getting a divorce is not a problem or the running of the business , but under Australian law you only have 12 months to sort out any property settlements and my x and i own a house the has a large shed on a nice block of land out of town. it is ideal for the shops storage and a safe place for my x and my son to live. It is worth 800,000 aud with a mortgage of 400,000 on it , if we had to split it now the shops could not afford the payments and the house would have to be sold.I love Lelit and hope to marry her one day if things keep going well but i don't want to see my x and my son on the street so to speak. Lelit understands this and that i another thing that i love about her ....... Thanks for all of your help and we will let you know the outcome. This week i hope that we can go to see immigration here in Cairns to ask there advice,,,,,,... :o

Cheers Jim Jackson ,,,,,,,,,

Bob Ward
Hi all , this is Lelit's bf Jim, i just want to let you know that getting a divorce is not a problem or the running of the business , but under Australian law you only have 12 months to sort out any property settlements and my x and i own a house the has a large shed on a nice block of land out of town. it is ideal for the shops storage and a safe place for my x and my son to live. It is worth 800,000 aud with a mortgage of 400,000 on it , if we had to split it now the shops could not afford the payments and the house would have to be sold.I love Lelit and hope to marry her one day if things keep going well but i don't want to see my x and my son on the street so to speak. Lelit understands this and that i another thing that i love about her ....... Thanks for all of your help and we will let you know the outcome. This week i hope that we can go to see immigration here in Cairns to ask there advice,,,,,,... :o

Cheers Jim Jackson ,,,,,,,,,

Good on ya m8! People here can be a bit harsh at times, sometimes with little or no real reason. Being Cynical is a way of life for some. I applaud your candidness and wish you the best!

A_Simple_Man
Now all nannies coming to Canada on a 2 year work visa just have to find a Canadian to marry and they can stay for good. Not so easy as most of them are older and not good looking,

I wonder about that because I read the actual Government of Canada web site and it says, regarding a live-in caregiver in Canada:

"The work permit you receive when you enter Canada may allow you to work in Canada for up to three years plus three months."

"You are also eligible to become a permanent resident of Canada after you have worked two years as a live-in caregiver within three years of your date of arrival.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/caregiver/extend-stay.asp

Perhaps Lelit would find more accurate information, pertaining to her individual case, by visiting the web site of the Government of Australia?

I had a Family Sponsored Visa the last time I went. The member of parliament also helped my mom to speed up the release because I was going there to attend the funeral of my step-dad.

Check this site for more info

• 1 month later...
Lelit, separated still means married and a married person cannot get married again, so it would then follow that if he cannot get married, then he cannot get a fiancee visa for someone and unless separated means something different in Australia, which I doubt, he would be a bigamist if he tried to marry you without getting a divorce first. Fiancee means intent to marry within a reasonable time and in the US it is within 90 days, again I do not know what the time limit it is in that country.

Which brings up the next question, if he is separated for many years, why has he never gotten a divorce?

well i dont know either why he is not yet divorce if he is seperated for many years, bec.i just know him only when we meet in philippines he come to philippines to meet the girl that he chatted before me but the girl never show up him actually we never chat in the internet he see me only one of the dating site he wrote me and i reply his letter from me and give my number to him after few min. of that rreply he called me on the phone and ask me to meet him for breakfast we meet at mcdonald here lapu lapu i dont know what happen to me at first time i saw him its like he have a magic that my heart beat fast i fall inlove with him very quick that i dont want that i am not always beside him time to time min.to min.second to second i always miss him that its like i am dying if i cant see him or talk to him until we have relationship close each other show our love together until we have plan each other...

And when the time that he go back to his country here in australia that is the hard time together bec. we being far each other but even that we always communicate each other throught text and chat online but before that when he is with me in philippines he make me promise that i will apply a tourist visa while he is in australia and yes i dont waste time to apply even i am nervous to talk to the agent but i keep saying myself i can do it at first the travel agent discourage me that 50/50 i can get a tourist bec. i dont have job in phil. to return back so i told to the agent that i have a daughter to return back and she said its not enough proof bec.but dont lose hope with that so i ask her whats the requirements for a tourist visa after that i start getting my requirements and jim also pass his requirements to the travel agent, the travel agent who process my visa said it takes 2 weeks so i wait and wait but no visa yet so my bf email to the immigration and the immigration said that my visa is already there so i called to the travel agent and yes i got my tourist visa when i ask my ticket she said that its fully book and the available flight only august 5 so i talk to my bf again and my bf ask me to go to s.m mall bec. there is a good travel agent there so i went there in S.M and its lucky i got my ticket and arrived here in australia last june 30.

Now, another issue is i dont want to be far with my bf i can't survive without him in my side i love him so much...the problem is how can i get a visa so i can stay in australia for longer stay not for a tourist but longer 3 months stay here in australia so we can spend more more time together and do things together until the time that he will marry me....after my staying here in australia as a tourist my bf and I plan to get another visa for me single entry we talk about fiancee visa and as what i got advice here in this forum that impossible that we can get fiancee visa bec. he is not divorce yet he seperated so lets not mention about fiancee visa bec. thats impossible for me to get it bec. not qualified for a fiancee visa. Talk about sponsorship visa is that possible that we get that? he have a business here in australia as a retailer... or what if i will apply again another tourist visa but not 3 months stay but longer than 3 months is that possible that i can get that visa if i apply that in philippines... please need your opinion here so i will understand more how we can get a visa that suit me...thanks a lot here and hope i can get more idea ..thanks lelit

• 1 month later...

hi im a newbie here.hope im welcome here :P

you guys know any Agencies for a Visa to Australia? students or immigrant visa if possible.your help is heartily appreciated.thanks

• 4 weeks later...
hi i read some stories here in this forums and i like it bec. u can get some idea of some people ask question here so i try to join here i dont know why my first topic not post here maybe its not successfull... well i am filipina women originally from cebu now i am in australia as a tourist i visit my bf here he is an australian citizen, he seperated to his wife and now we are planing to apply another visa who suit me after when i go back to philippines so i can apply a visa to comeback here in australia for longer stay but we have no idea about visa i surfing in the internet thats vey hard to do cant get any idea. my question is what visa suit me after tourist visa were planning to apply a fiancee visa but i dont know if we can get it bec. he seperated is it possible that we can get a fiancee visa even he is seperated? or what visa suit me to apply so i can go back here in australia for longer stay? is any one here have idea please need reply....lelit

Hello lit,

Your story is very interesting because you did visit your bf to australia rather than him visit here in cebu. But well depending on your agreement anyway whoever is available to travel.Anyway, you are there already,I'm sure your bf has a lot of friends there or any particular person whom you could advice rather before you return home. So seek assistance while you are there and let your bf help you. I guess if your bf really need you,then he should do that for you. All effort should be from him to sponsor you there. Am just concern of your situation.

concern from cebu,

Angel2k-jenny