Sign in to follow this  
batman2525

Oslob Whale Shark watching.

batman2525

but I get the feeling this has everything to do with cash as opposed to paying more because you're a tourist. From all

I can assure you it has  nothing to with cash or the lack of it....if thats what you like to think,I can assure that there is cash available.

oztony

I can assure you it has  nothing to with cash or the lack of it....if thats what you like to think,I can assure that there is cash available.

If that is the case then , is it worth all the rigmarole for 10 bucks ?

If it is, good luck with your holiday , cos you are more than likely going to spend more time moaning and bitching to whoever is unfortunate enough to be with you about all of your perceived pricing indescrepencies  , instead of enjoying yourself ,

Have you been to the Phils very often? It isn't really an exact science here , you sort of have to roll with it a little , If you get constantly annoyed or frustrated with things not being executed in a 100% proficient , fair manner you really must struggle to enjoy yourself properly when you visit here.

I am not trying to be a smartass , but if you earn't $10 a day I would understand , but that is not the case is it?

You are just determined to pay the same price as people that do only earn $10 a day , oh right , now I gotcha , understood . Have a good trip

• Like 3

shadow

If that is the case then , is it worth all the rigmarole for 10 bucks ?

If it is, good luck with your holiday , cos you are more than likely going to spend more time moaning and bitching to whoever is unfortunate enough to be with you about all of your perceived pricing indescrepencies  , instead of enjoying yourself ,

Have you been to the Phils very often? It isn't really an exact science here , you sort of have to roll with it a little , If you get constantly annoyed or frustrated with things not being executed in a 100% proficient , fair manner you really must struggle to enjoy yourself properly when you visit here.

I am not trying to be a smartass , but if you earn't $10 a day I would understand , but that is not the case is it?

You are just determined to pay the same price as people that do only earn $10 a day , oh right , now I gotcha , understood . Have a good trip

I think this is exactly the kind of scenario we were discussing in another thread.

• Like 3

batman2525

Listen.....I made the money and I will do what the feck I like with it.....I dont give a flying feck what you do with your money,,,,,,if you have any that it....?

Fred M

Listen.....I made the money and I will do what the Feck I like with it.....I dont give a flying Feck what you do with your money,,,,,,if you have any that it....?

Spot on batman.

Just the same as any individual or business has the right to charge what they like.

• Like 4

Jawny

Isn't this what is referred to as trolling? I'm a slow learner, but I see a situation where an original post for Information has turned into a lengthy and repetitive discussion of just how idiotic it is to argue about being ripped off. Each time a reasonable response is given, an equally unreasonable response is provided. And the song goes on and on.

The op has gotten his answer. Go and have fun or not. I'd like to hear just how the op deals with the situation. I am certain he will entertain us with his replies.

Seems a waste of a vacation to sit and argue with members of a forum which is here to be of assistance.

• Like 1

Paul

I don't see what the major issue is concerning batman and his view on this. I feel the same way he does. In Cambodia, places often have "dual pricing". That is, one price for locals and another price for foreigners. However, I simply refuse to do business with any place, any person, or any organization that offers dual pricing.

I don't see rich Khmers paying more than locals do for the same items or services. In the Philippines, I never saw wealthy Filipinos paying more for a service than the working class, or poor Filipinos. So, why should I have to pay more for the same item or service?

batman, I'm with you on this, all the way.

• Like 4

Woolf

When Filipinos go to other countries such as the U.S or UK they dont pay higher prices for things that citizens of those countries pay for...they pay the same price.

Foreigners coming to the Philippines dont demand that they should have the same privilidges as Filipinos...how could they,they arnt citizens....we just want to pay a fair price...the same price as the filipino.

removed

enough was said already

Edited by Woolf

jtmwatchbiz

As they say : it's up 2 you. Happy new year all

nice head

• Like 1

batman2525

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE.

Davaoeno

I don't see what the major issue is concerning batman and his view on this. I feel the same way he does. In Cambodia, places often have "dual pricing". That is, one price for locals and another price for foreigners. However, I simply refuse to do business with any place, any person, or any organization that offers dual pricing.

I don't see rich Khmers paying more than locals do for the same items or services. In the Philippines, I never saw wealthy Filipinos paying more for a service than the working class, or poor Filipinos. So, why should I have to pay more for the same item or service?

well that makes 2 of you who feel that way .   I guess batman wont be seeing any whale sharks anytime soon - or many other things also .  In this country or in many other countries.  But at least batman has the consolation of knowing every time he is sitting outside an attraction because he wont pay to go in he can always say to himself " Paul isnt here to see them either! "  

• Like 6

batman2525

If I really had to pay the full wack (which I wont)I will take a piece of that frigging whale shark and fry him up with some chips.

Davaoeno

.I was selling fish n chips in London when I was 13......I think I know a bit about it.

Unfortunately I dont think they allow people to make the whale sharks into fish and chips so your experience is irrelevant.   Oh, and a free lesson for you also - this aint London !! 

• Like 4

batman2525

Unfortunately I dont think they allow people to make the whale sharks into fish and chips so your experience is irrelevant.

Joking...... Mr tough guy.

Bill H

I will take a piece of that frigging whale shark and fry him up with some chips.

I suspect you are joking, but if you are serious, be prepared to spend a long time in a PH jail, as they would really, really frown on you doing that.  Then again,  the locals would probably kill you before the Pulis would get around arresting you, so you would avoid all those unpleasantries.

Seriously, can't we all agree we all have the right to do what we damn well please (within the law) and if others don't like that, well, it's just too bad.

• Like 3