report of foreigner death in bohol?

Lost control of his bike. Tragic accident. Could have happened anywhere and any time. RIP.

SomeRandomGuy

I used to love bikes here. Had a few close calls with idiots and pot holes at nights also. Bought a car, now aircon and tunes. Rip phil. Did not know you but i feel for those that did. Bah humbug

Yes, need a "limo" too, better big and tinted for family and "secret dates"

Holy shit...do u know me?

Lol thats basically what i have

Bah humbug

Holy shit...do u know me? Lol thats basically what i have Bah humbug

Yes, I know you, but only here on the forum

:rip: Phil and our condolences to his family and friends.

smokey

Yes, we have seen clowns on bikes here, big and smal bikes, big and smal clowns. Been driving big and smal bikes here 15 years now, never a problem.  Been from Luzon to Basilan (zamboanga) and almost all islands in Visayas. I always keep distance to clowns and "walkers". I stay safe. Do you ?

its true bikes dont cause accidents clowns that drive bikes do

woodchopper

this boke has possibly made a very sad error,,its just a shame to see a good bloke make a "fatal" error,,again,,RIP Phil

(he is 2 be cremated in cebu i am told and his ashes to go to USA,,i would let the site know if any members want to attend)

Edited by woodchopper

this boke has possibly made a very sad error,,its just a shame to see a good bloke make a "fatal" error,,again,,RIP Phil

(he is 2 be cremated in cebu i am told and his ashes to go to USA,,i would let the site know if any members want to attend)

Not sure who will be handling arrangements but somewhere on here is a thread that gives a pretty good account of the procedures and hoops you have to jump through regarding a foreigner's final preparations.

its true bikes dont cause accidents clowns that drive bikes do

and other road users, stray dogs, etc etc

No idea if this is true but I heard locally he overtook a trike and an oncoming bus hit him head on in Looc?.

Cant find a single local news source too this sad story.

R.I.P Mr Phil Wilkinson.

Probably nothing to do with this story, but we have had a helicopter going up and down coast here in Argao area,all morning.

That may be the chopper of the Mhullululier boss visiting us here in Oslob.... 

And maybe the boss was on board, I don`t know, I just went to see it land in a plaza 

Edited by Runian
jtmwatchbiz

That may be the chopper of the Mhullululier boss visiting us here in Oslob.... 

And maybe the boss was on board, I don`t know, I just went to see it land in a plaza 

the pilot is a good guy and used to fly in the US armed forces and then blackwater. offered to take us island hopping but so far we haven't had the time to take him up on it. very talented flier that also does charter service with his own helo and plane.