report of foreigner death in bohol?

Whatever happened I'm sure there will be a thorough investigation.

• Like 2
woodchopper

I have unconfirmed (reputable source)..report a US guy,,(name withheld),,has been killed on motorcycle

I have unconfirmed (reputable source)..report a US guy,,(name withheld),,has been killed on motorcycle

Was this after being shot 6 times by a .45acp?

oztony

Woodchopper , if it has just happened it may be too early for any real confirmation/news locally , but if you have his name and do a facebook search it may well confirm it for you

cebubird

Probably nothing to do with this story, but we have had a helicopter going up and down coast here in Argao area,all morning.

Probably nothing to do with this story, but we have had a helicopter going up and down coast here in Argao area,all morning.

Local lifesavers / beach patrol spotting sharks..lol!

woodchopper

well,,from a fone convo i just had,,Mr Phil Wilkinson,,a US resident but here on regular 6 months stays,,was killed in a motorcycle accident in Bohol at 6.20pm yesterday! He was due to fly to USA 8 Jan, next.

Phil was referred to as "taxi Phil" in the colon area.

A good friend,,a peace full man,, and a good bloke.

RIP Phil. 

smokey

well,,from a fone convo i just had,,Mr Phil Wilkinson,,a US resident but here on regular 6 months stays,,was killed in a motorcycle accident in Bohol at 6.20pm yesterday! He was due to fly to USA 8 Jan, next.

Phil was referred to as "taxi Phil" in the colon area.

A good friend,,a peace full man,, and a good bloke.

RIP Phil. 

its hard to stay safe on a bike here i have had 2 bikes and i found out early i can not ride in the philippines

• Like 2

its hard to stay safe on a bike here i have had 2 bikes and i found out early i can not ride in the philippines

Yes, we have seen clowns on bikes here, big and smal bikes, big and smal clowns. Been driving big and smal bikes here 15 years now, never a problem.  Been from Luzon to Basilan (zamboanga) and almost all islands in Visayas. I always keep distance to clowns and "walkers". I stay safe. Do you ?

• Like 2
SomeRandomGuy

I used to love bikes here. Had a few close calls with idiots and pot holes at nights also.

Bought a car, now aircon and tunes.

Rip phil.

Did not know you but i feel for those that did.

Bah humbug

Perhaps it's Steve or Miles High trying out their latest toy?

I used to love bikes here. Had a few close calls with idiots and pot holes at nights also. Bought a car, now aircon and tunes. Rip phil. Did not know you but i feel for those that did. Bah humbug

Yes, need a "limo" too, better big and tinted for family and "secret dates"