Sign in to follow this  
blaze pontaine

Leaked CIA field operative manual for avoiding airport security

easy44

Veddy interesting!

Monsoon

Well I read it, and I can honestly say that it didn't tell me anything that someone with a reasonable level of intelligence would think of when traveling under clandestine conditions. 

• Like 2

ex231

I haven't had any problems in foreign countries but in the US my name always seems to be "Random".

Monsoon
I haven't had any problems in foreign countries but in the US my name always seems to be "Random".

If you tell them you live in the philippines it tends to send you to secondary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oz Jon

All pretty obvious stuff in that document!

As a frequent international traveler, I was doing (or not doing) many of the suggestions for years - simply to make airport transit less of a hassle, getting out of there fast, to spend more time doing something more useful or enjoyable.

Hard to understand why it got a significant security classification

Oz Jon

• Like 1

Jack_be_nimble

If you tell them you live in the philippines it tends to send you to secondary. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. It's been my personal experience.  Silly me, I thought the purpose of airport security at US ports was to catch terrorists.

Seems like their wasting resources on nonsense.

If I were a terrorist, I'd get in line behind a white guy coming from the Philippines. Ain't no better decoy than that !!!!  hahaha.