Gas station scams

yes knowledgable folks manning the stations... i have been to 4 petron stations in cebu and talisay area each one told me i was Getting the Blaze 4 fuel when i get gas and then i found out only one petron station sells that fuel so the other 3 were doing a common thing know as blowing smoke up your A??    Or its possible even with a college education they did not know what product they were selling

Were all of 'your' 25k posts as unintelligibale as that one?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smokey

• contraman

• Semper paratus

• Monsoon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ive never had anything pulled on me at a gas station here in nearly a decade now of getting fuel all over the Philippines.   Its always the same routine, "Sir zero start!" while they point to the ga

Move on mate...how do you sleep at nights..??

as I only spend about 80 cents a day on gas I really don't pay much attention, usually distracted by the pretty girl sitting behind me, or walking past me, or passing buy in a jeepney. Who has time to

Not very impressive for a new member to make such a first post.

• Like 3
smokey

I don't know you seem to have joined just now to tell me that isn't it better to try to insult people under your own screen name then to hide behind another

Not very impressive for a new member to make such a first post.

haha. I was thinking the same thing. But yet, it's true. Hard to understand what you're trying to say. It's as if you don't care about the reader.

smokey

They always say "full tank"?..

I say NO..85% full only please.

come on fred the local lingo is First click 

smokey

Let me slow it down for you ... Gas stations sell many types of gas... unleaded.. etc etc etc etc and the fuel i WANT is Euro 100 blend which is required for my needs .. So i ask for that fuel and the attendant takes the GAS can and fills it with a different fuel and tells me its the fuel i requested and its not so i am not happy , I guess you would just say heck thats funny i just put unleaded gas in my diesel truck.. oh well ha ha ha 

if the price was 50 php before then a reduction of 1.75 is 3.5%

do you think that you can notice 3.5% more or less by looking in the tank ??

The price of gasoline is on the pump, why not check it there

A couple of months ago if I stuck in a thousand Pesos,I got half a tank.. I put in 1k yesterday and I got 3/4 of a tank.

Yes,I noticed!