Sign in to follow this  
hilyfe

foreigner's in cebu

hilyfe

Yeah I have experienced those lies

Mikala

I was a bar fly for a while. If you have been in the bars for some time, it doesn't take long to sort out which girls have been working in them for some time, and which ones are new to the life / business. 

That was the problem. I was only there for a week or two. Don't really hang out in bars anywhere. I'd like to try it sometime though!

contraman

That was the problem. I was only there for a week or two. Don't really hang out in bars anywhere. I'd like to try it sometime though!

Have to give you a "thanks" run out of likes already today.

I think I gave paul too many :)

• Like 1

smokey

Why is there so many foreigner's in cebu?

Whats in cebu that attracts a foreigner?

Just curious whats in cebu

women and english   did i win

The top 10 reasons long nose are attracted to Cebu.  English widely spoken, cheap beer, international airport, lots of bars, lots of pretty girls, cheap booze, some western luxury's available, cheap lodging, transportation,  ie easy to get from cheap lodging to cheap bar, Internet and excellent school systems available.

so if we had to condence all of this knowledge we could put it in one word ... cheap ?

Infrastructure, jobs, hospitals, colleges? Are you talking about the same Cebu everyone else has been talking about on this forum?

yes his statement is confusing maybe there are two different cebu places and he is in the one most of us never see

Paul

Infrastructure, jobs, hospitals, colleges? Are you talking about the same Cebu everyone else has been talking about on this forum?

I would go to many hospitals in Cebu. Take a trip to Cambodia and visit the hospitals, or other medical facilities there. You will be lucky if you don't die before you leave them. 

• Like 1

ROVER

Well i live here. When is the last time you were here?

Hmmm, I've lived here in Cebu 11 years and I am not sure where these things would be located., before anyone asks, I stay here cause it is where my wife's family lives THAT'S ALL.

• Like 1

tomaw

Well i live here.

When is the last time you were here?

Bah humbug

10 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I loved it when I was there and I'm looking forward to going back. However, these things your praising are also the things I hear other members whining about all the time!

Paul

Lol

And howd you know she just started working there

When I go home I always visit those provinces away from the city but still no such luck

Sorry. Just noticed this reply. As I stated in my reply to Michael, over time, you learn those things. Been a while since I was in a bar. Not much on bars, whores, or drinking these days. Damn, I don't even smoke. I need a new vice. 

Provincial girls are the best anyway. Find one there. I am sure you can find one who will want to hook up with ya, and make you a good wife.

• Like 1

Jester

Yeah I still waiting for my answer guys come on lol

Wheres a nice place to meet women in cebu

Those marrying type lolz

Library is always a good place.

• Like 1

NOSOCALPINOY

Those marrying type lolz

If you have relatives in the Philippines, they could probably line you up with a suitable Filipina to your liking, only if your relatives know what type of a guy you are! 

I met my wife that way 27 years ago and we're still together today and enjoying our retirement lifestyle here in NCR of Luzon! 

mikewright

Church?

• Like 5

SomeRandomGuy

10 years ago. Don't get me wrong, I loved it when I was there and I'm looking forward to going back. However, these things your praising are also the things I hear other members whining about all the time!

man i have lived in second class third class and deep province.

All those things i mentioned is the only place you can get them.

I need none of that so i live third class city on bumfeck nowhere lol

Bah humbug

jtmwatchbiz
Wheres a nice place to meet women in cebu Those marrying type lolz

for me it wasn't such a big dilemma in finding a "marrying type". since i'm so shallow and superficial i base everything on looks alone. however i did luck out as her family has $$$ and wanted to unload her. unfortunately for the past 11 years i have found myself trying to do the same but they won't take her back. i remember her father's famous words of wisdom on our blissful wedding day..."tag you're it". :)

Edited by jtmwatchbiz
  • Like 4

SomeRandomGuy

Hmmm, I've lived here in Cebu 11 years and I am not sure where these things would be located., before anyone asks, I stay here cause it is where my wife's family lives THAT'S ALL.

Man trying living in the province.

When i get back to the city i get blown away with internet speed and infrastructure.

These days bacolod is great though.

Internet sucks but hey what ya gunna do medical here is not exactly top notch.

This sleepy little city is starting to wake up though.

Lots of call centres getting built

Bah humbug

• Like 2

For Real

Where is a good place to meet nice women in cebu

Church, classes or doing volunteer work.

Jeepney stops near MEPZA zones.

Wet markets

Gaisano

Hospitals

• Like 2