Sign in to follow this  
hilyfe

foreigner's in cebu

tomaw

10 years ago isn't it about time you visit again lol

Yes! I start collecting SS this coming summer. Planing on going back with my wife the following January- February.
  • Like 1

SomeRandomGuy

Infrastructure, jobs, hospitals, colleges? Are you talking about the same Cebu everyone else has been talking about on this forum?

Well i live here.

When is the last time you were here?

Bah humbug

• Like 4

hilyfe

Thats great tomaw

Paul

Why is there so many foreigner's in cebu?

Whats in cebu that attracts a foreigner?

Just curious whats in cebu

Cheaper cost of living, women who are more devoted to a man than western women, warmer climate than say areas like Oregon, and cheaper beer. Not necessarily in that order.

Oh, and much more reasonably priced medical care.

Paul

I don't think I saw more than about 4 Caucasian guys the whole time I was there.

My first trip was early 90's. You didn't see many foreigners in the City. We (foreigners) were still getting the "oooohhhh" and "aaaahhhh" looks from the local Filipinos back then, that you still get in the farthest provincial areas you do today.

SomeRandomGuy

I still get it in bacolod lol

Bah humbug

hilyfe

Yeah I still waiting for my answer guys come on lol

Wheres a nice place to meet women in cebu

Those marrying type lolz

Irenicus

BPI.

• Like 1

hilyfe

BPI.?

Paul

People can say what they will. Find one who has just started working in a bar for the first time. They will be good girls, who just feel as though they had no where else to turn, to earn money. 

BPI.?

Bank of the Philippine Islands?

• Like 3

hilyfe

Lol

And howd you know she just started working there

When I go home I always visit those provinces away from the city but still no such luck

contraman

Perhaps you would be better spending your time on a dating site.

• Like 4

hilyfe

Nahh man im done with internet etc.

Its better to be face to face

• Like 3

Mikala

People can say what they will. Find one who has just started working in a bar for the first time. They will be good girls, who just feel as though they had no where else to turn, to earn money.

The problem with that Paul is that most girls will not be honest about how long they've been working in the bars (in my experience). Encountered that quite a few times in the distant past when I thought to date bargirls. Tried to get ones that were fresh and not jaded with life. Always found out later they'd been working in bars for years and just lied to me about their past.

• Like 2

Paul

The problem with that Paul is that most girls will not be honest about how long they've been working in the bars (in my experience).

I was a bar fly for a while. If you have been in the bars for some time, it doesn't take long to sort out which girls have been working in them for some time, and which ones are new to the life / business. 

• Like 2