Sign in to follow this  
hilyfe

foreigner's in cebu

hilyfe

Baguio is to cold for me haha

Its a funny thing how i end up in baguio

it wasnt part of my plan

AussieLex

I have been to the Philippines a few times now and Cebu a couple of times, spend most of my time in Talisay. The medical care I have had in Cebu has been excellent, I had a cardiac episode in October and cannot speak highly enough of the assistance I received at a very reasonable cost. I like the primitive nature of the place, it suits me. I am from Australia and have been on a waiting list for a cardiologist here for about 4 months... in that time I spend 6 weeks in Cebu and received the care I needed at the time.

I am sadly back in Australia for the moment sorting stuff out for my pension. I hope to be back "home" early February and all things being well i will be married not long after... Thats right, I just remembered why I really love it in Cebu ... my lady lives there. Smiles...

• Like 1