Chopped body of woman found

Mattfromnz
Well I totally agree ... and from now on nothing but good news ...... this was the first post I did about someone being butchered here in Cebu in the 7 years I have been associated with this board (including the old one)...... just found it interesting ...... but then as some have made clear I do lead a strange life or maybe just a warped mind ...... anyway we are here to post about peace and tranquility in Cebu so sorry ..... from now on only happy posts ........ :D;):lol:

Thats right Mike. All we want to hear of from now on is about small kittens being rescued from high trees, specials on booze and gravy or soup recipies. :D Only joking. Afer reading some of the other posts, it cant hurt to be aware of the bad and the good and we can all digest it as we see fit. Maybe we could have two catagories for news... "Prozac posts" and "Death Posts". (Also joking)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lee

• smokey

• Bob Ward

• Mike S

Bob Ward
John, don't go there! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I still vote for not posting this type of crap. This stuff happens all over the world and I personally don't enjoy reading it if I don't have to. But that's why a forum is open, within the rules of course, so that all opinions can be voiced.

Why not Bob, lololol

I think people should be warned about how violent this place is. I mean, surely no one in there right mind would think of coming to Cebu with dead bodies being found all over the place.

It is however a sad reflection on what people find interesting. I'm not saying this should just be a good news forum but there does seem to be a tendancy to dwell on the bad news but as was mentioned elsewhere good news is just not news.

How about at least a limit to dead Kano's rather than just dead bodies, even if they are in plastic bags.

well johnny dont take this personal but do you have any children HERE is this super safe city ? i have 5 daughters so yes this is something everyone should know and if we only talk about the happy things then we dont deserve to be a forum for information but a travel agent ... how about we title the thread if you have children read this if your just here to have sex with young girls and dont live here full time dont read this .... maybe i should say i am sorry but this story on the young girl was of more interest to me then the price of bar fines or where to find the best cookies

I must admit Robert, I never read the article, I do not know if it was a story about a young girl, street hooker, shabu ho or wife gone astray. I am guilty of bias without information. But I'm still not inclined to read it. The majority shall rule in my opinion and I think that all should have their say here.

Edited by Bob Ward
smokey

I still vote for not posting this type of crap. This stuff happens all over the world and I personally don't enjoy reading it if I don't have to. But that's why a forum is open, within the rules of course, so that all opinions can be voiced.

Why not Bob, lololol

I think people should be warned about how violent this place is. I mean, surely no one in there right mind would think of coming to Cebu with dead bodies being found all over the place.

It is however a sad reflection on what people find interesting. I'm not saying this should just be a good news forum but there does seem to be a tendancy to dwell on the bad news but as was mentioned elsewhere good news is just not news.

How about at least a limit to dead Kano's rather than just dead bodies, even if they are in plastic bags.

well johnny dont take this personal but do you have any children HERE is this super safe city ? i have 5 daughters so yes this is something everyone should know and if we only talk about the happy things then we dont deserve to be a forum for information but a travel agent ... how about we title the thread if you have children read this if your just here to have sex with young girls and dont live here full time dont read this .... maybe i should say i am sorry but this story on the young girl was of more interest to me then the price of bar fines or where to find the best cookies

I must admit Robert, I never read the article, I do not know if it was a story about a young girl, street hooker, shabu ho or wife gone astray. I am guilty of bias without information. But I'm still not inclined to read it. The majority shall rule in my opinion and I think that all should have their say here.

well so far they are thinking 16 to 17 with and the more bold news papers for the locals say the girl was sexually cut.. I know its not news most want to hear but many expats have children of their own or at least children with their honeys... to me nothing is as bad as things done to children who are just beginning to live their lives... and that goes for all children in all countries..

Bob you are at it again, posting sad stories, ratskis closed down, where will I get four different looking pizzas now that all taste the same, with beer that has the effect of making me wish the loo was closer.

Its a sad day indeed

James

phuketsurf

It is a sickening story, sad thing is that Mae was a friend of my girlfriend, she just called me and is in shock.

smokey

I bet this wont be in the travel books... glad they are caught with this mentality its NO wonder they are quick and easy to kill a foreigner if this is what they do to their friends ... i have to hope this sudden evil has to be drug induced.. seems the problems we faced in our home countries years ago are not following us here... drugs have got a hold on people and its not good..

Alan S

There was a case in Manila a few years ago where a woman was killing people, then selling their "meat" to neighbours.

Reminded me of the famous case in the UK, of Sweeney Todd, a barber who killed clients, then dumped them in his celler to be made into meat pies.

Things are the same the world over.

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/static/net/2008/...pects.fall.html

Sunday, July 27, 2008 Sun.Star

Chop suspects fall

CEBU CITY -- A woman who reported her sister missing led police to the identities of two women who were chopped up and whose heads were dumped in Barangay Campo 8, Minglanilla, Cebu last Friday. Authorities arrested three persons for the murder of Eva Mae Peligro and Gwendolyn Balasta. Richard Gudelosao, 27, his live-in partner Jean Antonette Medalle, 25, and Jojo delos Reyes, 23, were handcuffed Friday night.

The rest of the victims

carpenter3Echo

if you have a strong stomach someone was able to take a pictures of one of the severed heads

CLICK ONLY IF YOU CAN TAKE THE MONSTROSITY

please do not click if you have a weak stomach or if you cannot take how graphic pictures can get

if this is too much moderators please delete my post

Lee From Cebu
Pretty graphic to say the least...
ahhhhh i just had to look :P:P

was taking too long to download so i gave up. glad about that.

JohninCebu

Why not Bob, lololol

Robert, I do live here full time and dont just have sex with young girls and who ever in their right mind would call any city super safe. As ever you miss the point.

Because you have inherited/produced a large brood of females I can understand you have concerns for their safety but what has that to do with body parts in plastic bags I know not. Are you advising them to stay clear of certain aisles in supermarkets?