Headless man found in Toledo; victim’s sex organ also severed

Dublin boy

So my wife was correct I think, she comes from Tuburan gulp

I will be a good boy promise my love.

smokey

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/45625/siblings-identify-headless-man

http://cebudailynews.inquirer.net/45692/kin-of-decapitated-victim-seeks-justice

I used to hike from Cebu city as far as Balamban and Toledo. I haven't been as far as Tuburan and Asturias. I guess they may be a little "raw"???

I think our member roger lives there ? He says its a real friendly , kick back , city of fun loving locals ,

For Real

I think our member roger lives there ? He says its a real friendly , kick back , city of fun loving locals ,

Toledo has its fair share of killings published in the news paper. Smaller towns like Asturias and Tuburan dont often make the news when Tanduay sessions or drug deals turn bad.
  • 1 month later...
Kabisay-an gid

this seems personal, like a revenge killing for a rape maybe. From my limited knowledge, over kills are using personal, and add the little head being chopped of only seems to strengthen my point

The snake tattoo on the chest raises the possibility of gang membership. He might have been a drug gang member who was killed by a rival drug gang. Drug gangs like to kill in gruesome fashion in order to keep rival gangs out of territory they view as their own.

In Mexico, there have been documented cases of drug cartel members having their eyes, genitals etc. burned out/off with blowtorches by rival cartels. Horrific violence in the extreme.