Headless man found in Toledo; victim’s sex organ also severed

contraman

A HEADLESS body of a man was found in a hole near a pond in Barangay Biga, Toledo City yesterday morning.

His sex organ was also cut.Police have yet to identify the man.

Supt. Ricky Delilis of the Toledo City Police said the body is that of a man in his 30s based on his build.

The body is 5’2” and has a snake tattoo in the chest.

The body had no clothes on and found dumped in a hole near a fishpond

Delilis said the body was found at 7 a.m. yesterday by Paul Bersaga in Sitio Makatol, Barangay Biga, which is located in a mountain part of Toledo City.

Full story:

http://www.sunstar.com.ph/cebu/local-news/2014/11/02/headless-man-found-toledo-victim-s-sex-organ-also-severed-374400

Worst case of suicide this year

Let's see if this one gets 1,000 comments.

KonC

• Like 1
angbumabasa

Sex change gone bad? Dr. cut off wrong head first? 

• Like 2

I'm surprised. No gruesome images of the body, like they normally post? 

Dublin boy

I'm surprised. No gruesome images of the body, like they normally post?

Posters have gone up round the city of the poor guys man hood asking if anyone recognizes the poor chap please contact them.
angbumabasa

Posters have gone up round the city of the poor guys man hood asking if anyone recognizes the poor chap please contact them.

Shit. That's sad. Only able to identify the body from the tatoo. Even if he was a bad guy, give his family  (if he has any) some consideration. As an aside, my thirty something niece's mother (my sister in law) was raped and murdered in Surigao City decades ago. Her uncle, PNP, tracked down one of the the perps. found him, and did him in. The other never found. Shit does happen.

• Admin (Retired)
broden

is he 5 foot 2 with or with out his head?

• Like 4

is he 5 foot 2 with or with out his head?

:ROFLMAO:

motorboy

this seems personal, like a revenge killing for a rape maybe. From my limited knowledge, over kills are using personal, and add the little head being chopped of only seems to strengthen my point

• Like 2
Headshot

Yes, this sounds like an execution...a very personal execution.

• Like 1
Dublin boy

I told my wife the story she said the same the man must have either raped or had an affair for his bits to be cut off. May his soul rest in peace

• Triple Diamond Sponsor
Monsoon

why did  a foreigner do it ??

After years of training you will learn the difference between a foreigner committed crime and one that results from a demonic possession. 

This is clearly a demonic possession crime.

• Like 1
contraman

why did  a foreigner do it ??

I am not sure if a foreigner did, 

What gave you that idea ?  :)

• Like 1
smokey

After years of training you will learn the difference between a foreigner committed crime and one that results from a demonic possession. 

This is clearly a demonic possession crime.

well they can still claim a foreigner is the master mind then they can lets the people who did the crime go free because everyone knows foreigners are pure evil